Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Sunday Open House

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Sep 4, 2011.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Yonnie - glad you enjoyed your drinks. There just happen to be two more within reach in case you and Joe are still thirsty before leaving for the evening. :whistle:

Jacquie - I see sand flying on the beach so I imagine Bandit and Cocoa have visited Maw and Charles, grabbed their bowls of water and treats and headed immediately for "work" with Harley. I hope the "evidence" of B&C's work in your back yard disappears by itself so that you or Leon don't have the task of removing it. :( Pretty Bird Joey (name noted) is perched on my shoulder and is again helping himself to his special birdie trail mix in my pocket. By uncanny coincidence, I just happen to have some peanut butter cheese snack crackers nearby as well, so I'll offer my little feathered friend a taste of that while I give him his pat-pats on his head and scritches behind his ear. [I've suggested that he not steal his Daddy's snacks!] I've given Leon one of Charle's tall Rum Punches - the Asti Spumante with you sounds very refreshing. It has been a very busy day. Cheers!

Linda - I'm sure Charles enjoys receiving compliments in his Rum Punches. Enjoy your swim, and a tall Rum Punch awaits you.

Charles - Pucci has brought you a double CC on the rocks. Sit back, relax and enjoy your TV program(s).

2. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

Oooooh what a stunning view!!

Susan, Ginny and Tanner are back from the dog park (I'll post some pictures in a minute) and I am through with a rather lackluster day. Always slow at work on Holiday weekends.

Time to relax with our @ddicts pals so we'll have our usual please, Mary Ann. :beach:

3. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

That was strong? Didn't notice . . . LOL THANK YOU! Ready for round two!

4. ShipMaven

Michael - gorgeous photos in the other thread! Pucci ran to greet Ginny and Tanner, gave them their bowls of water and treats...and they're off and running with the other furbabies. I've poured a chilled Pinot Grigio for Susan and have given you your tall Rum Punch. Please enjoy!

Tobyn - we'll have to correct the proportions! How about a glass full of Captain Morgen with a drop of diet Pepsi? :biggrin:

5. sage

sage Well-Known Member

Pucci and Mary Ann we have had a wonderful time visiting with everyone today. Thank you for your gracious hospitality. I think that Harley has totally enjoyed himself digging with his friends. Who knows, they just may make it to China yet. We are going to head home now and thank you and everyone else for making it a special time. Good-night.

6. ShipMaven

Bev - Pucci and I are happy you and the furbabies could join us today.

7. ShipMaven

Pucci and I thank all our friends for joining us at Open House today. We weren't too far from yesterday's venue - we spent the day on Tortola, BVI.

As always, the bar remains open if any latecomers drop by.

With LEE and KATIA creating problems or possible problems, we wish everybody a safe and pleasant week...especially those attending the Atlantic City mini-meet next weekend and those who'll be cruising afterwards.

We'll skip Open House next weekend in honor of the 9-11 anniversary. See you in two weeks.

8. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Well-Known Member

As usual another great location Mary Ann. Safe travels to those of you who are vacationing away from home this long weekend. On that note, I will have a few cold beers.