• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sunday Open House

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
:cheer: Here's to many more, Charles!

Pucci and I thank all our friends for visiting with us today. This beautiful site is in Abu Dhabi.

As always, the bar remains open if there are any latecomers.

We wish everyone a safe and pleasant week, and look forward to seeing you next weekend.

PucciK9

Tail wags from me, too. I look forward to seeing all our feathered and furry friends next weekend - and, possibly, Kiefer will have a new sister to introduce to us by then!

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
As it is Monday morning here now I can say "Good Morning"! :sunny:

Good luck with your vehicle inspection in the morning. How often must that be done?
Mary Ann, the first time is when your car is 3 years old the next time when it's 5 then yearly after that.
They check basic safety functions like brakes, steering, tires etc. and also the exhaust emissions.
I'll find out in half an hour if my car is good enough (it's 3 years old so it's the first time).

/Erik

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Good morning to you, Erik (it's only a bit past 10:15pm here). Thank you for the information on your vehicle inspection - interesting. Here, it varies widely from state to state.

Jim - glad you liked our venue. Of course, a bucket of beers awaited your arrival.

Charles

Captain Weather
Thanks for all of your good wishes. It means a lot to me. DD flew up from Houston. And we had a small family dinner at a local restaurant. Both were surprises.

c