Sunday Open House

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
What a lovely venue!
I think that I will be sitting on the peninsula to the right. It's looking like a great spot.
I need some energy after chopping wood half the day today, so a couple of beers (they are full of energy, right...? :biggrin:) would be perfect, please.

Molle seems happy to see both Charles and Maw as well as his furry friends here today.

/Erik

PucciK9

Woof Woof Arf Meow Chirps to all. I grabbed the computer from Mommy first so let me welcome...

Horhei - thanks for helping
Hunter - thanks for the treats
Zsa Zsa
Blue
Cody Bear
Skye and Sergeant
Molle

Please forgive me if I forgot anyone. It has turned cold (for us)...and I'm snuggled in my sweater. But I bet I can take it off here today.

Thanks to my friends for joining us today.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Good morning/afternoon/evening Friends. I have my double cappuccino in hand that I raise in greetings to

Charles - thank you for your help!
Yonnie
Patty
Linda (hope you had a great birthday yesterday!)
Marie
Audrey
Susan
Connie
Jim & Claire (enjoy your trip)
Maw (plenty of furbabies for you)
Beryl
Jeanie
Erik

Please enjoy yourselves in this inviting pool and lovely gardens. If I can, I'll find both trivia and Scrabble as I enjoy both. :cheer:

Charles

Captain Weather
Well, I tried to set up a VCR with our digital cable setup. No luck. I could use a drink.

And, how is Pucci today? Oh! and how is Mary Ann?

c

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Charles - may I serve you a CC and soda? I'm same ol' same ol', and Pucci is having an ultrasound on Friday mainly to check his kidneys. It's a little early here, but I'll join you in a drink later!! How are you and Mrs. Charles?

Charles

Captain Weather
Than you Pucci. We're more or less ok here. i was sitting and moving on the floor with the VCR. Now, I'm a little stiff. But now a lot of pain.

c

audrey

well I am back to sit and visit for a while it was running hard here this morning but the sun is I. I went out to get a few things that were on sale at wallgreens which is up the block from us. I did get Blue morning walk in once the rain stopped. I will have a ice tea now and am relaxing visiting with everyone for a while. I need to go downstairs and make cookies soon.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Than you Pucci. We're more or less ok here. i was sitting and moving on the floor with the VCR. Now, I'm a little stiff. But now a lot of pain.

c
Really sorry about the pain and stiffness. I can certainly empathize. Although a friend offered to drive, I drove to/from the theatre we usually attend. I'm paying the price today.

Here - have another CC and soda.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Audrey - Pucci ran to welcome Blue, bring him to Maw for scritches and then got him his bowl of water and treats. Glad you got in whatever you needed to do - now please relax with your iced tea.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Oops... I nearly fell into the pool! That could have been a big splash! :biggrin:
As it is evening here now I think it's time for some Silja Special.

Charles, maybe this tool will help you in your struggle with the VCR? :whistle:

/Erik

Charles

Captain Weather
sorry a typo. NOW should be NOT allot of pain. Just stiff.

Sorry. And, thanks for the extra drink. I'll try putting it down the other leg! :)

Erik, there are times when that would be the perfect solution!

c

Last edited: