Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Sunday Open House

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Dec 4, 2011.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Pucci and I thought you might enjoy awakening to our Sunday Open House venue...

[​IMG]

Once again, not quite daylight, not quite nighttime.

We offer you comfortable lounge chairs, a lovely pool, a beautiful panorama - we hope you'll enjoy.

Notes have been left for Charles and Horhei (thank you for your help), and the usual morning refreshments are available - freshly squeezed fruit juices, ice water, a selection of teas and coffees, as well as Bloody Marys and Mimosas. A Continental Breakfast is offered in case you're a bit peckish.

As always, Pucci and I are hosting for the day so enjoy refreshments at your pleasure.

We'll look forward to seeing you later in the morning...with my double cappuccino in hand.

2. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

A lovely setting.

Good morning everyone. Water and coffee is on.

c

3. tutak

tutak Getting EVEN closer to suspension

Rose and I will look into this when we get back from the 7:30 AM Mass.

4. connie seabee

connie seabee Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

I'll have a coffee and danish to start my morning. Lovely venue!

5. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Another lovely spot to visit with friends....a mimosa would be nice this morning.

6. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

Good morning Connie and Nieciez.

Coffee and a mimosa coming right up.

c

7. maw

maw Wordsmith

Good morning all so nice to have such a lovely venue. I think I will start the morning with a nice hot cuppa coffee. Not partaking of goodies if I can help it this week. My lap has been empty way to long need some nice warm furry friends to scratch behind their ears. Will enjoy the company of all the addicts.

8. Whimsy

Whimsy Well-Known Member

Good morning. Another beautiful place and this time I can relax for a little longer.

I'll have a sf cinnamon dulce latte. Zsa Zsa has ran over to Maw so her lap will not be empty for long!

9. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

What a wonderful way to start what promises to be a busy Sunday. Kiefer has brought Asha, who will be content to snuggle with anyone with open arms. Kiefer is making the rounds with his hellos, then he's planning on playing and swimming and trying to talk people into throwing balls for him. I'll settle down with a mimosa this morning and chat with my friends.

10. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

Hi Maw and Whimsy!

coffee and a latte coming right up.

c

11. seamom

seamom Well-Known Member

Good morning! I was shocked to see the time I awoke this morning so a quick plunge in that pool will give me the wakeup I need..someone push me in to get me started as my coffee isn't working. I had one of those seemingly non stop dreams where I was being pursued after the library I was in was theatrically robbed (who robs a library!?) which would have been much better as a big screen movie than a restful sleep!

I'll clamber out of the pool before Erik jumps in and starts splashing about and wrapped in a huge fluffy white towel, enjoy that Mimosa and almond butter croissant that is being brought to me. If I fall asleep again in the lounger, poke me! I don't want to miss all the chatter and get terribly sunburnt either!

12. Linda&Jim

Linda&Jim Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone and what a lovely place to wake up to today. I will have a mimosa also today and just relax & enjoy the beautiful views!!!

13. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

Good morning Seamom and Linda.

2 Mimosa's and an almond butter croissant coming right up.

c

14. Horhei

Horhei Member

YAWN, meow, and good morning. I'm getting all the bowls ready for the fuzzies when they wake up.

H

15. audrey

audrey Well-Known Member

good morning
    What a great looking spot as always all I had yesterday was a red x. Blue and I are ready to visit with our friends and molly the cat has come also today. I will start off with a cup of hot coffee it was very cold out for blue morning walk we did not go very far will take him out later for a longer walk.

16. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

Hi Audrey and Welcom!

Coffee is coming up right away. And, I alert Horhei that two of his fuzzy friends have joined us. He'll particularly enjoy Molly. Now, there's 2 molly's: Molle the dog from Sweeden, and Molly the cat from California.

c

17. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Good morning, Charles, Horhei and Friends, both 2-footed and 4-footed. It nice to see so many here today. Pucci and I hope you will enjoy the warm sun and the warm waters!

Tutak - we'll look forward to seeing you and Rose when you return from Mass. I attend 5:30pm Saturday Mass. Charles and his DW are Sunday morning Attendees like you. Just please remember that Earl is off the hook on Saturdays and Sundays. The money comes out of Pucci's allowance. :whistle:
    Connie and Denise - I know you received your refreshments of choice. Did you get your Danish, Connie?
    Maw - it's so nice to see you, and we're glad you enjoyed your mini-meet yesterday. The furbabies are heading right for you as they arrive.
    Marie - glad you can stay and relax awhile.
    Glo - delighted that both pupsters are with you.
    Susan - yes, you had better get in your tranquil swim before Erik arrives and makes waves!
    Linda - relax and enjoy.
    Audrey - sorry you had the Red X yesterday. No one else reported this. :( Glad you could make it today, though. Here is your coffee - sit and relax.

18. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Looks like another lovely place to sit and visit with friends. Thank you, Shipmaven and Pucci!! XOXO

19. Horhei

Horhei Member

Grandpa tells me that two friends have arrived, and one I've never met before. MEOW Molly!

Your water bowls are out, and now I'll go and find Molle (the dog who visited overnight) that he has a playmate.

H

20. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Another pretty spot to spend the afternoon with a glass of wine in hand