Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Sunday Open House

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Dec 4, 2011.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

We can't snitch, Calgon. Perhaps you can bribe Cody?

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Oops... what am I doing in the pool again... and what are all furbabies doing here??? :biggrin:
    Let's see... can I make a big splash again, or... no I'd better not! :whistle:

I just realized that I have to wake up in less than 6 hours so it's time to get some sleep.

Mary Ann and Pucci, thank you for today, and thank you for taking care of Molle!

/Erik

3. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

He's no help. Just lays on the bed in the downstairs guest room. Head burried under the pillows. One blood-shot eye glaring at me ....

4. ShipMaven

Erik - it was our pleasure, as always, to have you and Molle here with us. With everything currently going on at your house - especially with Tutak and bOB - I doubt you will get much sleep tonight.

Calgon - Cody sounds like he's been around Tutak too long!

5. ShipMaven

Pucci and I thank you for joining us today. Too bad Christoffer didn't stop by - we spent the day on Santorini.

We'll leave the bar open in case there are any latecomers.

We wish you a safe and pleasant week!

6. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

Beautiful! So sorry we're later than usual. I see there's a Chocolate Banana in the 'fridge waiting for me and a Bailey's and coffee on the hotplate waiting for Leon. The boys are still at Puppy Camp and I understand they're looking forward to their Spa Day tomorrow. Bird Pretty Joey said he ate too much yesterday, so he planned to stay home today and take a nap anyway. See everyone at Open House next week!

7. ShipMaven

Jacquie - we hope that you, Leon, the furbabies and the feathered child all had a great weekend. You are very perceptive. Indeed the Bailey's and coffee are on a hotplate for Leon, and the Chocolate Bananas are in the fridge waiting for us to enjoy!

8. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Well-Known Member

Thanks for leaving the lights on for us night owls, and a bucket of beers on the bar.

9. ShipMaven

Glad you found the bucket of beers, Jim. I'm just finishing the last of the Chocolate Bananas........:whistle: so it's off to bed.

10. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Well-Known Member

Thant is outstanding..I am sorry to have missed the weekend..the venue just sucks you in....Thanks for posting it..:)..Joanne

11. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

Fully understand Cap'n Charles. Next time, just lead her a little more. And don't forget to adjust for windage ...