Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

'Talent show' ?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Cruises' started by BarbaraK, Aug 2, 2003.

1. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Guest

Is there any kind of 'talent show' on the Century?
    I am asking for a friend, If I was to sing or anything everyone would dive straight for the lifeboats! :lol
    Our friend who is coming with us on the Century in November may enter if they do. :)
    Thanks in advance :)

2. conniesue

conniesue Guest

I was wondering the same thing! I can tell you however that I will be on the Century in September, so worse case scenario, I can let you know upon my return. I've sung in a cruise ship talent show before (Carnival) at it was soooooo much fun!

3. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Guest

Thanks Conniesue :)

4. Rosie

Rosie Guest

They probably do. We were on the Horizon and they had to cancel the talent show due to a shortage of talent! Not enough volunteers! :lol

Rosie

:C@

5. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Guest

Rosie :lol

6. Yes, there is a talent show on the Century. We were on it last November. The only talent we saw there was the same people who were at the karaoke night. I really looked forward to it, too.

7. Scubaqueen

Scubaqueen Guest

We will find out for your. We sail next week. YEAH!!! on August 16th. I will try and write and review for all of those who are sailing on the Century after us and let you know about talent night.

8. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Guest

Thanks Scubaqueen, hope you have a wonderful cruise!!! :)

9. conniesue

conniesue Guest

Scubaqueen,
    I'm anxiously awaiting what you have to say about the cruise, as I cruise out on Sept 13th. Any advice or suggestions you may have will be greatly appreciated!