Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Terrible reviews on the Grandeur of the Seas

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Granduer Sailer, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Please dont tell me about engine trouble im booked on the 22nd

2. Robkabob

Robkabob Guest

I called Royal Caribbean and they are not aware of any issues involving Grandeur or those that would be affecting itinerary changes or shortened cruises on GotS. What is the source of your information? Do you have more specific information?

3. What depo. of RCCL did you call what is their number?

4. Robkabob

Robkabob Guest

I called both main reservations and the the number for Day of Assistance travel. Both reps sounded like they checked into it before answering. (Of course, RCI customer service is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you will get! LOL) I also called my Travel Agent but have not heard anything yet. Well if any issues pop up on the 8th, I will be sure to post them. Good Gravy Marie, there could be mobs of passengers holding torches at the Dundalk Marine Terminal this Friday. LOL.

5. cjbee

cjbee Guest

They told my step mother the same thing the first time we called on 4/21. On the 'other' board there were actually people posting about the issues.

No matter what is going on, they need to be upfront about it. That would end half of the problem. Most people are OK with something if you just let them know.
    CJ

6. Robkabob

Robkabob Guest

Can you tell me which board this is being discussed? Thanks!

7. Robkabob

Robkabob Guest

My travel agent called RCI and they acknowledged there had been some propulsion problems but they are fixed now. Grandeur should be on schedule the 8th. Just in time to dodge Dennis! :)