• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Radiance has arrived!

F

Friendly C's

What a beautiful sight. She stroll in early this morning and tied up alongside Canada Place. More glass than you've ever seen on a ship. She's the biggest cruise ship to have sailed into Vancouver. She will be doing four weeks of 3 day cruises out of Seattle, calling on Vancouver and Victoria, before she starts her 7 Day Alaska cruises. What I would'nt give to be on her right now. Watched her as passengers jogged and strolled around her top deck. The outside elevators are a new slant on getting from your cabin to the Windjammer Cafe. Looks ever so inviting. Dream on.

F

Friendly C's

She leaves at 5:00 P.M. What a sight that will be 'cus she has to back up for at least half a mile to clear the container docks.

S

Seawall

Yes, thanks for the update. This ship really interests me! Maybe it's those self leveling pool tables..... lol

B

BSeaBob

For those looking the "black" structure at the end of Canada Place is the new addition to the pier. Will be ready for next year so another ship can dock for a total of 3 big ones.

G

glo-ree-bee

Can you give another address? I can't seem to get there when I print the one above into the address space

A

andrea

Beautiful picture!

glo-ree-bee,
Here's a direct link:

<http://camera.vancouverview.com/cameras1/unitb/canadaplacecam.html>

Hope that helps!!

andrea

M

Mermaid

Thanks Cruz'n Carol! Ahh, those lucky cruisers. I'm with Seawall, this ship has gone on my want to cruise list in permanent ink.

L

LovetheSea

I drove up from Stanwood, Washington yesterday to see the Radiance of the Seas at Canada Place. She is a very pretty ship! All shiney and new. Lots of glass! We will be on the three night Canada cruise out of Seattle in 9 days! I saw the Radiance in Fort Lauderale in April, while we were coming back in from our Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Mercury.But, I couldn't see her very well from our location. I think Canada Place is one of the most beautiful ports in the world! Have you seen the Virtual Tour of the Radiance? I love the interiors. Here is the link if you haven't yet...
http://www.mytravelco.com/cruises/cruiseship/360/index.asp?type=10

C

Cindy

The Radiance is an absolutely stunning ship - I can tell you from first hand experience. All of you who have booked upcoming cruises on her are very lucky. You will definitely enjoy this ship.