Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Thinking of Alaska...

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Believe me, I can eat alot of crab :biggrin:

2. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Me, too...to the point of embarrassment I am sure to my hubby. :biggrin:

3. red stripe

red stripe Well-Known Member

Fortunately no one witnessed my mum and I pigging out on a daily basis on pounds of them.
    I think that Winn Dixie looked forward to my mothers visits to me

There is just nothing like them.
    Usually I am not keen on having to pick out bits of meat from crab legs.. but these are so darn big! it is easy and rewarding:biggrin:

4. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

It is 9:03 in the AM and my mouth is watering!!! :doubleup:

5. red stripe

Following the link that Mary Ann gave..:thankyou:
    I came up with this.

Corky.. we do not have to live crabless.. If you REALLY want to make your mouth water... take a look.

Now where did I put that butter?

6. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Tracy's King Crab Shack is the link I posted in Note 33. Only place I went to/indulged in on my Volendam cruise last June.

7. red stripe

I see your link now. I missed it because it said "Home" but no worries.. I typed in the name that you had posted and arrived at the same spot.

Everything there looks .er.. good enough to eat.:biggrin:

I do not suppose that you or anyone have any recommendations for great eating establishments for the Canada/NE fall group cruise?
    This is about the only part of this nation that I am not at all familiar with. Each of the ports will be a "first" for me.

And I LOVE seafood

8. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

9. red stripe

Thank you Mary Ann. I will add it to my list.
    And will wonders ever cease? this time I did not buzz right on by and miss your the link to the food :doubleup:

It also looks like a great place.
    One of the disappointments for me is when we stop in a new port in an area renown for certain foods.. and we end up with an "OK" one.

With maw and paw it depends on the type of tenders and the weather, so we will have to look into this.
    if all else fails.. maw and paw.. we will bring you back a doggy bag:biggrin:

10. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

It has been watering all day:doubleup: