• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thinking of Alaska...

red stripe

Fortunately no one witnessed my mum and I pigging out on a daily basis on pounds of them.
I think that Winn Dixie looked forward to my mothers visits to me

There is just nothing like them.
Usually I am not keen on having to pick out bits of meat from crab legs.. but these are so darn big! it is easy and rewarding:biggrin:

Corky

Fortunately no one witnessed my mum and I pigging out on a daily basis on pounds of them.
I think that Winn Dixie looked forward to my mothers visits to me

There is just nothing like them.
Usually I am not keen on having to pick out bits of meat from crab legs.. but these are so darn big! it is easy and rewarding:biggrin:
It is 9:03 in the AM and my mouth is watering!!! :doubleup:

red stripe

I see your link now. I missed it because it said "Home" but no worries.. I typed in the name that you had posted and arrived at the same spot.

Everything there looks .er.. good enough to eat.:biggrin:

I do not suppose that you or anyone have any recommendations for great eating establishments for the Canada/NE fall group cruise?
This is about the only part of this nation that I am not at all familiar with. Each of the ports will be a "first" for me.

And I LOVE seafood

red stripe

Thank you Mary Ann. I will add it to my list.
And will wonders ever cease? this time I did not buzz right on by and miss your the link to the food :doubleup:

It also looks like a great place.
One of the disappointments for me is when we stop in a new port in an area renown for certain foods.. and we end up with an "OK" one.

With maw and paw it depends on the type of tenders and the weather, so we will have to look into this.
if all else fails.. maw and paw.. we will bring you back a doggy bag:biggrin: