Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Thought you would all enjoy this.

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Capt. J.T., May 4, 2001.

1. Capt. J.T.

Capt. J.T. Guest

Hi all -

Here is a link that I found the other day - work has been quite nuts the past few weeks - this link has been my escape.

On a lighter note - We had our first baby Dr. apt. (very strange to sit in the room while this odd looking man checks my wife). We are almost eight weeks along and get this .... no morning sickness!! :eek:)

We received all of our docs for the grand - 35 days and counting.

Cheers -

Capt. J.T.

http://community.webshots.com/topics/69/100269_views_0.htm

2. Terri

Terri Guest

Congratulations Capt. J.T. I think it is great that you are going with your wife on the appointments. I always went alone :(

Glad to hear she isn't suffering from the dreaded morning sickness!

More congrats on the docs!

3. Donna

Donna Guest

Congratulations Capt. J.T. & Mrs. - this is great - no morning sickness.

What did the dr. say about cruising?

dsw

4. glo-ree-bee

glo-ree-bee Guest

If you think this is exciting just wait til you see the sonogram of your baby. If you don't want to know what it is just tell the technician. But to see the little baby kicking and turning and lifting his/her hands to his/her face or sucking his/her thumb is such a treat.

What a wonderful journey you have ahead of you.

5. Capt. J.T.

Capt. J.T. Guest

Donna -

No unusual restrictions - stay far from the hot tubs and pay attention to your body. Other than that he said to have a great time. So glad she's feeling well - it would have been hard for her to get excited for the cruise if she was feeling sick. All seems calm though - thank goodness. Any suggestions on what beaches to visit on St. Maarten/Thomas?

Capt. J.T.

6. Callie

Callie Guest

Congratulation on the new baby. Just wanted to add my thanks for the link also. Hope the "three" of you enjoy the cruise!

7. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Thanks Capt. for the great link. That's very good news about your wife, I wouldn't wish "morning" sickness on anyone.
    Lyn

8. Lisa

Lisa Guest

Coki Beach, Sapphire Beach or Magen's Bay on St. Thomas - all within easy cab rides.

9. rox52

rox52 Guest

What a blessing to be without morning sickness. Gotta agree about the sonogram. I have a copy of my 9 mo old grandson's....I swear he's waving. My daughter has been scrapbooking - the sonogram pages are called "Life on the Inside". Then wait until you hear the heartbeat!! What an exciting time. Best wishes for a safe and healthy pregnancy. Hope the cravings don't hit while you're on board. What if she really wants something and it's the one thing not in the galley. Safe swimming!! LOL

10. seamom

seamom Guest

My usual warning learned by experience!! Don't heat seal those ultrasound photos....they go darker rather than preserve the image (of course the technology may have changed in the last eight years...the strollers, high chairs and just about everything else has!LOL)

11. o2cruise

o2cruise Guest

Cap...how exciting! It is such an exciting time....glad to hear there's no morning sickness....I was super fortunate...never had it...only got really sick one time and that was it....even though my "baby" is 15...you can still remember those times when they moved inside you....hearing the heartbeat....and the real joy they bring to your life!!!!