Time for a little fun Wanna play a game?

T

Tread

MOI? :grin I'm glad someone is watching me. At least that way I'm less likely to get in trouble. :thumb

J

jerzigal

Believe it or not, I've gotten about 20 emails within the last 10 minutes.....I am not at all amused that none of them are from Ali!!!!!

B

BostonsJ

Ali has it Judi :lol :lol on the way. E and red I never got a copy of yours. OMG email is supposed to be fast. he he he

R

red stripe

Judi.. E just sent it to her.. it was funny watching him read and re read what he had typed :grin we compared notes from memory after.. "close but no cigar" :lol

G

Glam

grumble grumble Um, raising hand, Teacher, they never took the oath either! :nono

heh, impersonating Hermione Granger!

J

jerzigal

Believe it or not, I sent an email to ShipMaven around 8:30 last night and she never got it until around 2:00 pm or so today??!!?? :(

T

Tread

I am a true @ddict and I raise my hand to the @ddicts flag that I will play fair and not cheat at "Operator".

There! Tattle tale. I took the oath! :lol :lol :lol

R

red stripe

ok slow here. :grin Ok I told e to send his and then I will send mine.
the first time I sent to to him I spelt it wrong and it came back :grin

G

Glam

I didn't see anyone but moi and thee, Tread, good boy! Does this mean I am in trouble if anyone tries to take over the US? I follow orders perty darn good! :lol