Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Time for a little fun Wanna play a game?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by BostonsJ, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Glam

Glam Guest

:lol red, Poooooooooooorrr Judi!

2. Glam

Glam Guest

No, Tread, sorry, it was effed up from the git, by the time you get it it should be in Swahili! :lol

3. jerzigal

jerzigal Guest

OMG, Ali, make sure you send it to me at home or this will be dead in the water....I won't get to my Sarnoff mail until the morning!!!!!!

4. Glam

Glam Guest

Houston, we have a problem! One ringy dingy! Two ringy dingies! plllllllllllllllllbbbbbttt, and that's the twuth!

5. Tread

Tread Guest

2Tall, like Judi said, send it to the "other" addy. K?

6. red stripe

red stripe Guest

calling Ali :lol

Bostons.. I really feel sorry for you last in line :lol

7. Glam

Glam Guest

But ...BUT...but she made it up! :lol

red, imagine if we did this on the phone? It might be an international incident in the making! :lol

8. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Tread it should be coming to you any minute.

Glam from what I have read so far believe me there is not much cheating going on! :lol :lol

9. red stripe

red stripe Guest

oh I know.. after E sent his to Ali.. we both started to say what we had passed on.. we were not even close :grin

10. red stripe

red stripe Guest

I can still quote mine from memory :lol you want to hear?

11. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Tread after you get it and send it. Post here the message. I think email is hanging up bad all around tonight.

12. Glam

Glam Guest

Um, was it Miss Scarlett in the drawing room, red? :lol

13. jerzigal

jerzigal Guest

I'm still sitting here (wayyyyyy past my bedtime) waiting for Ali to send it to me!!!!!!

14. red stripe

red stripe Guest

I posted to ali at the top.. anyone heard from her???did she go to bed?? :grin

15. Glam

Glam Guest

Yes, she has been a wee bit quiet on this here thread, red...hmmmm, Earth to Ali, Earth to Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........Judi is gettin' :mad :lol

16. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Judi email is messed up. Ali sent it several times. We will skip over you. Sorry. My email is also a mess.

Good night and thanks for being a good sport.

I'll post the results in a bit. Read them tomorrow.

Hugs

17. red stripe

red stripe Guest

Judy.. are we still playing? cant she post it here?

18. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Ali forwarded her message since Judi never got it to Mike. Mike answered Tread is the last waiting on him.

19. red stripe

red stripe Guest

Ok thanks.. nobody was still posting and I thought you had all gone to bed while I waited here :grin

this is fun, but we will just have to start it at 8 pm next time. sometimes the email can be really bad.

20. Tread

Tread Guest

Still waiting . . . . . .:grin