• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Time for a little fun Wanna play a game?

G

Glam

No, Tread, sorry, it was effed up from the git, by the time you get it it should be in Swahili! :lol

J

jerzigal

OMG, Ali, make sure you send it to me at home or this will be dead in the water....I won't get to my Sarnoff mail until the morning!!!!!!

G

Glam

Houston, we have a problem! One ringy dingy! Two ringy dingies! plllllllllllllllllbbbbbttt, and that's the twuth!

G

Glam

But ...BUT...but she made it up! :lol

red, imagine if we did this on the phone? It might be an international incident in the making! :lol

B

BostonsJ

Tread it should be coming to you any minute.

Glam from what I have read so far believe me there is not much cheating going on! :lol :lol

R

red stripe

oh I know.. after E sent his to Ali.. we both started to say what we had passed on.. we were not even close :grin

B

BostonsJ

Tread after you get it and send it. Post here the message. I think email is hanging up bad all around tonight.

G

Glam

Yes, she has been a wee bit quiet on this here thread, red...hmmmm, Earth to Ali, Earth to Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........Judi is gettin' :mad :lol

B

BostonsJ

Judi email is messed up. Ali sent it several times. We will skip over you. Sorry. My email is also a mess.

Good night and thanks for being a good sport.

I'll post the results in a bit. Read them tomorrow.

Hugs

B

BostonsJ

Ali forwarded her message since Judi never got it to Mike. Mike answered Tread is the last waiting on him.

R

red stripe

Ok thanks.. nobody was still posting and I thought you had all gone to bed while I waited here :grin

this is fun, but we will just have to start it at 8 pm next time. sometimes the email can be really bad.