Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Time For A Roll-Call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by marleejean, Nov 26, 2005.

1. CruiseRider

CruiseRider Guest

Tony checking in from CT. I am married to ljeanbrown, who is the one that usually posts here on Cruise-addicts =bigwave

2. singlejen

singlejen Guest

Where in CT Iam from Bloomfield.
    Jen/ct

3. Mistover

Mistover Guest

Checking in from Alaska

4. rburns44

rburns44 Guest

Becky here from Ohio where it is cold! Just got off the Liberty last Sat. Cruise # 11. Need to plan #12!

Becky

5. belgique

belgique Guest

Belgique checking in from Petoskey, Michigan, on Lake Michigan about 30 miles from the Mackinac Bridge.

I manage the most beautiful golf club in the midwest - Little Traverse Bay Golf Club, overlooking the lake - special rates for @ddicts. If you're ever up this way, check it out!

6. Snowblower

Snowblower Guest

Checking in from Truckee where it is quite strange right now...its raining (@7,000+ feet). Can't wait for the Southern Caribbean....

7. Christoffer

Christoffer Guest

Christoffer from Helsinki, Finland.

8. Suez

Suez Guest

Suez here. Checking in from Wichita, KS. My dh and I are in our early 50's. Three grown children, ages 25,27 & 29. Two granddaughters, ages 2 and 2 months. I work in the insurance industry. My dh is in the commercial overhead door business. I am an Iowa native. We moved to Kansas when our children were young. Two cruises under our belt, and hopefully more in our future :)

Suez

9. KatCruiser

KatCruiser Guest

Kat checking in from Arkansas. DH and I have been on 6 cruises with #7 planned for next Nov.

10. Heatherbc

Heatherbc Guest

Heather and Jake from Courtenay, B.C.

Sail Wednesday on the Island Princess......15 days LA to LA via Hawaii.

We were notified a couple of weeks ago of an upgrade.............We were booked into a mini-suite and got bumped up to a FULL SUITE ! :)))))

11. nvcruzaholic

nvcruzaholic Guest

Dianna 48 in two days, Craig 48 last Saturday, from Pahrump, Nevada. Just got home tonight from our Thanksgiving/birthday cruise. The weather in Mexico was perfect and hated to see the weather turn as we came back to the States. Oh well, it is still nice here at home. Craig & I own / operate 3 businesses, an auto body shop, a car rental company and a full detail shop. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on the Island Princess in 2007. we have 2 adorable 4 legged kids, Bandit & BJ (short for BlackJack Shellac, you have to love Bugs Bunny as much as Craig). We love to cruise and I am sooo glad to have found this group, never done the message board thing before but I am loving all you guys and enjoying joining in with you.

12. FLmom

FLmom Guest

Hi from Tampa, FL - beautiful day here...still seems odd to put out Christmas decorations wearing shorts! I'm Robyn & grew up north of Cincy OH & dh, Tony in Chicago. We have 2 sons, Nolan who is 5 & Sean's 2.

We have been on 4 cruises, last one being on MOS@IC. None booked for the future, yet! :) Dh is a Project Manager & I stay at home taking care of my wild boys.

Great group here - glad I found you all & hope to cruise with you again in the future (although next time we are leaving the kids at home!).

13. bikevegas

bikevegas Guest

Hello all , Bob checking in form Northport, Alabama. Hope everyone is having a good day!:AL:USA

14. Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle Guest

Hey, hey from Tampa Bay!

15. t-bird.tim

t-bird.tim Guest

Tim & Wendy Checking in from Custer, Michigan. Planning our 4th cruise for October and our 30th anniversary.

16. deansenecal

deansenecal Guest

Well gosh, I have no fancy icons to display. I guess I had better get busy on that.
    My other half and I have been on 9 or 10 cruises now. I can't remember the exact number. Mostly on Carnival but we have tried NCL, RCCL, and Princess.
    I work for a Major Laboratory Diagnostics company and my other half is retired from the banking industry.
    We enjoy photography and scuba/snorkeling.
    We currently live in Howell, Michigan but we originated in Miami, Fla. We are both early 50's and married for 33 years.

17. Donna & Bob checking in from Philadelphia, PA

We got our first snow!

18. Cyndi

Cyndi Guest

Cyndi, Checking in from Williamsburg, VA on the day of Grand Illumination, that kicks off the Christmas season, here in Williamsburg.
    Ed and I will be there tonight, hosting a group of NATO, people, who have come to the US for a meeting.
    I have been busy as a bee, trying to ready the house for the party we will be giving on Wednesday night.

19. LindaG

LindaG Guest

Hi all, LindaG checking in from central Nj. :wazzup We got a little taste of winter today. :nope I need a cruise! =love
    Linda

20. Seabreez

Seabreez Guest

Good Morning everyone. We are from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and have cruised about 16 times since 1994.
    We had our 1st snowfall late Sat evening with more expected tonight. Grrrrrr