Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Time For A Roll-Call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by marleejean, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Kathy

Kathy Guest

:wave Greetings from cold and snowy Sylvania, Ohio, the NW corner of the state. Still job hunting but busy right now getting ready for our annual open house for approx. 40 people this coming Sat. night. Geroge left early this morning for a business trip to Mexico.

Kathy

2. Mr. Utley

Mr. Utley Guest

Hi folks. It is definitely cold here in Michigan but we haven't had the bid snow dump yet. We will have a brief reprieve- visiting my folks in Fort Myers for Christmas.

3. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Guest

Hello everyone from Barbara in Charleston SC :)
    One of the many 'displaced' Brits here :grin

4. bigjimswoman

bigjimswoman Guest

Hello this is Anne better know as BigJimsWoman. I am here in Marion, Illinois. I just completed my second cruise and turned on five new people to cruising. I have taken a Western Carribbean on Holland America and went Costa Maya and Grand Caymen with Carnival. I just planned a cruise for my boss and his wife for a late Xmas present. I have a long distance marraige with my huband James, hence the name. We are planning another cruise for next November to the Eastern Caribbean with Holland America. I really enjoy this board and have learned so much. Thanks to all for being so welcoming.

5. seadog129

seadog129 Guest

Earl and Carol from Falls Church, VA.