Time for a Roll Call

C

cruisingrightalong

Not responsible for "mistakes"...however if noted correctly missing persons from the following states in the US:
Alabama
Colorado
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Washington State
Washington, DC
West Virginia
Wyoming

And HAVE Roll Called from:
Scotland
British Columbia, Canada
Ontario, Canada
England
Finland
Australia

This being I am sure "useless" info for those of you on a Tuesday morning! Let's fill in the blanks!

Lou

B

BarbaraK

Hello from Barbara a 'displaced' Brit checking in from Charleston SC :eek:)
Sorry gang I haven't been around for awhile!

Hey Elswick! ( Alan ) I am originally from the Doncaster area , we have been to "Cleggy" a few times :grin
How about sending us some fish, chips and mushy peasover? ( Not forgetting the scraps :lol )
I have the malt vinegar already and waiting :grin
I am sure Redstripe and Kitten would love some 'real' fish and chips as they are also 'displaced Brits' :grin

A

Ali

Checking in from the south suburbs of Chicago...the next town over from Connie Seabee. :lol Speaking of which, where has she been lately? hmmmmm!

E

Elswick

BarbaraK

Love to send you fish chips and mushy peas but they might be cold by the time they arrived despite how much newspaper I wrapped them in.

Just think about the smell though aaaaaaaaaahhh those days down Cleethorpes seafront.

Spent two days in Charleston on a "land cruise" some time ago and loved the place.

Elswick

M

Mr. Utley

Checking in from sunny (for a change) Jackson, Michigan. Getting psyched for the Carnival Legend on 11/11...

C

CruisinTex

Checking in from Austin, Texas. It's still summer here with temps in the mid to high 90's.

J

JacquieP

Checking in from beautiful hot Tulsa, Oklahoma. Will Fall ever get here?

M

marleejean

Marlee from Hartland, Wisconsin......sad to say, also one of Sodey's neighbors. Unusually warm weather for this week......70's & 80's. Sailing on the Glory October 30th, and then on to the MOS@IC next October. Yipppppeeeee........

K

KathyN

Hello everyone I'm Kathy and my husband is George and we are from the small town of Windsor in the beautiful Berkshires of Western Mass.

S

SALTWATER

Good evening. Sandy ( SALTWATER) & hubby Steve checking in from a rainy North Port , Florida.

Zuiderdam 10/30/04
CLASS 2005 cruise, Sun Princess 02/27/05