Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Time for a Roll Call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Hucc, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Seawitch

Seawitch Guest

Just checking in here from Depew, NY ( near Buffalo). Next cruise is on the Voyager of the Seas on 4/30/05. Have been checking out the Royal Caribbean forum a lot because lately we have only cruised on Carnival, Princess and Norweign. Going to try our first mega ship now, but sure miss RCCL's Song of America and the beautiful Norway. Patty

2. sage

sage Guest

Sage checking in from not so sunny Florida. Our next cruise in on the Volendam in December, and after this hurricane season, we are looking forward to a few days of cruising.

3. Seabreez

Seabreez Guest

From Harrisburg, PA we are Pat (Seabreez) and hubby Jim.
    Next cruises: Grand Princess 9/26/04 and then Brilliance of the Seas 4/8/05

4. LindaG

LindaG Guest

Linda & Steve checking in from central New Jersey with a BIG "hello" to all the addicts out there. I've been lurking alot lately, but it still feels like =homesign No cruise in the making yet, but hopefully something soon.
    Linda

5. lucky

lucky Guest

Hello, Hello

I'm double stacked for November and January!!!!YIPPEEE

Hailing from sunny Virginia

6. PassthePeas

PassthePeas Guest

Been a long time since I've checked in... But howdy from the Texas/New Mexico border!

7. Gayle V

Gayle V Guest

Gayle V here, checking in from Parma Ohio.

8. Travelnut

Travelnut Guest

JoAnne here checking in from the Tidewater of Va. Cruzin next in Jan 05 on the NCL Spirit to the southern Carib.

9. JohnG

JohnG Guest

The number of Virginians is growing. :) JohnG and Karen here in Virginia Beach, VA.

10. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

Hello from another Texan - DFW area. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

11. Corky

Corky Guest

Corky checking in from Kentucky! I've been so swamped lately that I've even had my computer turned off here at home...that almost never happens! Ha!!

Hi to all C@'s!!!! :wave :wave

12. Thanks to this ye "ole" list maker: now have 4 "new" states off the list...but no new overseas guys!

Off the list is Oklahoma, Nebraska, New Mexico and Kentucky!

Welcome!

Lou

13. Howie

Howie Guest

I'm here way up in Northern Minnesota!

14. Southernlagirl checking in from debris ladden Mobile, AL

After Ivan,,,,, I can't wait to get on my cruise for some long needed R and R

15. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Mike (the guy with the pink pants) and Connie from Rochseter, NY

16. sweetdelta

sweetdelta Guest

Sweetdelta checking in from Humid and hot Mississippi capital of Jackson! Next cruise....October 17 Carnival Conquest

17. CruisingBryan from sunny, warm, O'ahu, Hawai'i. I think I am one of only two @ddicts in Hawai'i.

18. Cruzin Carol

Cruzin Carol Guest

Checking in from the Left Coast California

19. steph428

steph428 Guest

Alabama here, what's left of it, anyway.

20. KathyC

KathyC Guest

KathyC here from Illinois--haven't been around much lately--no cruise this year but hope to sail again by next fall.