• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

TLC's Drydock - Sovereign

R

Robkabob

I may be wrong about this but the DVD format for the US is different than in the UK. An American DVD may not play in a UK DVD Player. I just wanted to let you know before you go to any trouble. :)

S

shirley8

No you are right about usa dvds not playing in the uk but as we have visited the us so often we have upgraded our dvd to play us dvd`s alternatively it could be viewed on computer I think

T

tricemom

I loved the show and was really impressed with the cruise staff. I had heard that the Sovereign was a bit worn out. It's nice to know that it has been upgraded. I would like to try it sometime but the Bahamas aren't my favorite destination. Do you think it will sail any other routes now that it has beenupgraded?

P

PaulLuvs2trvl

I would love to get a copy too. I live in Texas. Just let me know what it will be.

S

Smithers853

It is on Tonight, August 4, at 9:00 p.m. on the East Coast, and then again every thursday until Sept. 1

Travel Channel

TLC: Drydock- A Cruise Ship Reborn

I know this post was created several years ago- but I was curious if anyone had ever found out how to get this show on DVD. A friend of mine is REALLY look for it, and I'd like to see it also. Any information would be helpful. :) Thanks

tysonleejones@gmail.com