• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Toiletries

L

ljeanbrown

Laurie,
I think the junior suites are great, you feel like you are in a huge cabin compared to the regular ones :thumb The last time we had a junior suite it was almost 2 years ago on the Sovereign and they still called it a Ct. C Cabin. We had our niece who was 10 years old with us and it made it much more comfortable than if we had a standard cabin, plus she had the curtain that went across the whole cabin to have her privacy.

B

baseballmom

Hi again, Laurie. I think that depending on the time of year, they even call the jr. suites something else (superior oceanview?). They can call it anything they like -- I just want to call it "home" again sometime in the near future!

Laurie

G

GloBug

WONDERFUL! My friend Laurie thought that there was a curtain in the Jr. Suite... my teen will be very thankful. Does the curtain cut off between the sofa bed and the other beds then? And is there a curtain across the sliding glass doors? She really likes it dark when she sleeps...

Yahoo Laurie! 25 days 21 hours 4 minutes 37 seconds until MY turn in the Jr. Suite on the Monarch!

B

baseballmom

Hi Glo! I'm almost as antsy for your cruise as you are, now that I know how wonderful it will be.

Yes, there are blackout curtains in the stateroom, so I think your daughter will be just fine. The curtain separates the bed(s) and the sleeper-sofa. One other thing: I thought the cabin was soundproofed very well -- we hardly heard anyone in the hallways or on either side of us!

Laurie

G

GloBug

Lauire, that is GREAT news! Just the fact that Sara can have some privacy of her own when she is changing, sleeping, etc, will be great.