Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Toiletries

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by GloBug, Jun 2, 2004.

1. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

Laurie,
    I think the junior suites are great, you feel like you are in a huge cabin compared to the regular ones :thumb The last time we had a junior suite it was almost 2 years ago on the Sovereign and they still called it a Ct. C Cabin. We had our niece who was 10 years old with us and it made it much more comfortable than if we had a standard cabin, plus she had the curtain that went across the whole cabin to have her privacy.

2. baseballmom

baseballmom Guest

Hi again, Laurie. I think that depending on the time of year, they even call the jr. suites something else (superior oceanview?). They can call it anything they like -- I just want to call it "home" again sometime in the near future!

Laurie

3. GloBug

GloBug Guest

WONDERFUL! My friend Laurie thought that there was a curtain in the Jr. Suite... my teen will be very thankful. Does the curtain cut off between the sofa bed and the other beds then? And is there a curtain across the sliding glass doors? She really likes it dark when she sleeps...

Yahoo Laurie! 25 days 21 hours 4 minutes 37 seconds until MY turn in the Jr. Suite on the Monarch!

4. baseballmom

baseballmom Guest

Hi Glo! I'm almost as antsy for your cruise as you are, now that I know how wonderful it will be.

Yes, there are blackout curtains in the stateroom, so I think your daughter will be just fine. The curtain separates the bed(s) and the sleeper-sofa. One other thing: I thought the cabin was soundproofed very well -- we hardly heard anyone in the hallways or on either side of us!

Laurie

5. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Lauire, that is GREAT news! Just the fact that Sara can have some privacy of her own when she is changing, sleeping, etc, will be great.