• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Too Soon for Packing?

C

Cruzman

It's 25 days and counting 'til we leave for Florida for our cruise on the Maasdam. Why to I feel the need to start packing Now?

A

angelpug

Mine's the 7th of July, and I'm halfway packed already!!!

You're behind...you might need to get started in the morning!!

I do have 5 of us going this time around instead of just me, so maybe that's why I'm starting so far ahead. I've got my shopping list of "Needed Things" on my door that I have to walk out of the house through, so I pick up something for the trip everytime I'm out. I figure I'll only leave 2-3 things behind at this rate! Oh well, the duck tape should work for anything I forget!!

Have a GREAT trip!

Take care!
Jaime

P

Pamela

Cruzman--

Inquiring minds would like to know--would you care to share how many cruises you've taken?

If so, thanks in advance! If not, sorry to trouble you.

O

o2cruise

I start packing the day I book the cruise! Then keep adding to it, this one has been waiting a year!!! LOL!!! I'm with Angelpug...all 5 of us are going this time so I have started 2 months ago especially shopping for 3 teen girls it's taken us that long!!! Now with only 11 1/2 days to go I really, really want to pack my suitcase!!!!

L

Lady Jag

We leave in 3.5 days and I'm not even done packing, nor have I really started. Everything is out in our den, just waiting to be packed. I like to wait until the day before we leave so things don't get quite as wrinkled. I asked this same question about a month ago, cruzman, and no one seemed to think I was nuts for wanting to pack certain things (snorkel gear, bathing suits, sandals, etc) early. So, go for it!!

M

MHRE

No it is not to soon. I always write lists and start gathering stuff and putting it on the bed in the spare bedroom. Putting it in the suite case is the last thing I do. Though I always start paking early it seems I have to wash and dry something as we are heading for the airport

J

Joe

We are going on the Explorer this Saturday and I start packing Friday nite. The wife though started 2 weeks ago.

D

Donna

We are cruising to Alaska in June. I started last December. Put a Rubber maid container in the spare closet and starting putting things in as I thought, bought, or found them. ie., over the door shoe hanger, guide books, night light, etc. This way I have it all in one place and can start packing closer to the trip.

Hey, what ever works for you - as long as you are packed and ready to sail on your cruise date. ha ha

Enjoy!
dsw

K

Kathy R

It is never to soon to start packing for a cruise, can we start packing as soon as we have booked. <BG>