Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Topless Decks?????

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Paramour2_99, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Paramour2_99

Paramour2_99 Guest

Is it true that on some of the Carnival ships upper sun decks that women sun bathe topless????

Yes, cheesy question I know, but please humor me,,,,,(smile)!

2. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Yes, it is true. They are usually located in front of the funnel. Carnival is the only line I know of that has these.

3. Cruzman

Cruzman Guest

Having sailed on 6 different Carnival ships, they all had a topless deck near the funnel; that is except on the Holiday.

4. gocards

gocards Guest

Unless the Holiday has changed their policy since May of 2005, they also have a topless deck.

5. jetblue

jetblue Guest

On some of the ships you can even see the topless deck from other areas, meaning that it is not the most private of locations.

6. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Not sure about Holiday but on Celebration the topless deck is all the way forward on deck 9.

7. Cruzman

Cruzman Guest

Sailed on the Holiday in Dec. 2005 and the topless deck was there; sailed again June 19, 2006; it was no longer there!

8. tutak

tutak Guest

Does Carnival sell mirrored sun glasses onboard?

9. peged

peged Guest

These decks are not limited to women.....:angel

10. Cruzman

Cruzman Guest

Hmm, guess we've lost the edit feature. The reason the Holiday no longer has a topless area is because that area is now a miniature golf course.

11. Mr. Utley

Mr. Utley Guest

So you can still have your tees.

12. Irish Girl

Irish Girl Guest

[quote Mbandy]Yes, it is true. They are usually located in front of the funnel. Carnival is the only line I know of that has these.[/quote]

On some of the other cruise lines like Costa, they are topless anywhere, no specific area.

13. alex green

alex green Guest

I have just come back off Celebrity Cruises Constellation and they have the forward area on Deck 12 as topless but I am told that the Americans dont approve so the signs are covered over when the ship leaves the more laid back European waters!

14. NancyB

NancyB Guest

I was on Celebrity's Milennium and there was a topless deck in front of the funnel. It was a very private area - not designed for onlookers ::eek:

15. Itsdeb2cu

Itsdeb2cu Guest

The best part of topless decks is laying there watching the bald fat men standing around sucking in their stomachs.

16. The Miracle just had the LARGEST one we have ever seen... it actually had 2 sections to it and was pretty nice up there! I have never seen more people peeking their heads up over the rail to see up there and then run back down the stairs!!! HA HA! :)D

17. Paramour2_99

Paramour2_99 Guest

[quote Itsdeb2cu]The best part of topless decks is laying there watching the bald fat men standing around sucking in their stomachs.[/quote]

=COOL note to self before cruise: a) schedule appoinment with Hair Club For Men,

b) buy Ab Machine,,,,,,,:)D

18. JesseGina

JesseGina Guest

The paradise has one and I enjoyed being up there because no one else was there. I believe that alot of people do frown on it, which makes it noce that they have a very private area so we can enjoy it.

19. rampyj610

rampyj610 Guest

On my last carnival cruise, i was told by one of the ships crew members you can get completely nekkid up there, so after a fun day of long island ice teas in cozumel, yes i did it and all the old bald fat men that were mentioned in an earlier post got a view they didnt want lol. it lasted about 5 minutes

20. LLoyd

LLoyd Guest

Been on several Carnival cruises been to the topless deck on everyone never saw anyone completely nekkid ? DRAT