Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Touch Subjects

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by newcruiseguy, May 26, 2004.

1. maw

maw Guest

Everyone can enjoy the nice bodies but what worries me is all those men and women who strutt and should be covered up.. They just do not have sense to know how they should be dressed why too many on cruises.

2. Sophie

Sophie Guest

rotflmao @ ken!

saint - good for you.

and as for as bodies that should be covered......beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ones mans trash is anothers treasure... :)

3. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

SOPHIE MY LOVE......YOUR DRUNK!! KEN????????? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME!!! KEN: SOHPIE....I DIDN'T!! I DIDN'T MEANT TO LOOK AT MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS COUSIN'S HALF SISTERS DOGS NEXT DOORS OWNER!!!

SOPHIE...YES YOU DID KEN!!! Wooo hooo!! =rofl

4. As my dear old dad used to say..."It's not where you get your appetite as long as you come home for dinner"!

5. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

Mik-suz....GOOD FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 1/2 years. Fot the first 6-9 months, he was so silly! We'd be watching TV or something and I'd say..."she is so pretty!" or some variation of that. He'd just shake his head and say, "she's no Jenni." Don't get me wrong...I was flattered as all heck but c'mon! I know it's natural to find people attractive.

Now...3 /12 years later, I (very) occasionally catch him appreciating a pretty girl. He tries to be so discreet and it's so funny. So, I'll just elbow him and say something like "HI? You alright over there?" It's almost like a big joke now. It doesn't bother me at all. It did bother me when he tried to pretend that I was the only woman in the whole world who he thought was attractive. That's just not natural! It works both ways....I can google over Johnny Depp or make a double take at a cute guy and it's no biggie for him.

The saying as I know it is: You can look at the menu as long as you eat at home.

6. coffeecups

coffeecups Guest

Sophie -- good to see you back. Thought you might be still having cruise dt's.

and about touch subjects- I think that this is a true test of a good marriage or relationship.

coffeecups

7. It's all about HUMAN NATURE.....I've been very happily married for 14 years, 2 wonderful kids. If me or my hubby ever said we never found ANYone that we ever looked at not attractive, we'd both be lying.

The big word here is TRUST !!

8. Sophie

Sophie Guest

Ken, stop that!!!! lol

Coffeecups - i am in serious cruise dt's.....and baseball is in full force so i spend 4 nights a week at the ballpark (am loosing my cruzn tan :( !!! )

and frankly, i don't care who or when my husband looks at someone else. and if he wants that someone else..... well, finding a new husband shouldn't be hard. seriously, its not an issue in our marriage at this point. just treat each other with mutual trust and RESPECT. :)

9. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

:lol Sophie!! I was really giddy when I wrote that.!! :lol

But heck yea..the word trust has a very heavy load. It's about fooling with your partners emotions, and that's not cool.

10. Nanni-B.

Nanni-B. Guest

Lizardstew: I LOVE Jonny Depp! :grin

I just had to throw that in here!

11. Sophie

Sophie Guest

nanni, lizardstew... i am right there with you both.....especially if that johnny depp is capt jack sparrow!!!!! omg..........

back to reality

ken you are very right and i have respect for you now!!! lol .... "not fooling w/your partners emotions". very well said!

12. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

13. bippytrip

bippytrip Guest

"Author: Sophie
    Date: 05-28-04 16:33
    Explore, Dream, Discover...

rotflmao @ ken!

saint - good for you.

and as for as bodies that should be covered......beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ones mans trash is anothers treasure..."

Sometimes beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.
    Have a nice day

14. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

:lol bippy