• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

transatlantic sailings for April 2004 ?

T

Ttaters

I am slo interested in cruising Transatlantic in November, 2004. Still over 2 years away, but I am not ashamed to say that I am looking into getting this thing booked! LOL

Happy sails, Taters

P

Peg

Hi taters,

If you hear of any Transatlantic crossings for 4/2004 would you let me know. Half the fun of a cruise is the planning itinerary etc..
I will be on the lookout for 11/2004 for you also
Thanks
Peggy

D

Dick & Linda

We went on a RCCL trans-Atlantic cruise in April of 2000. 5 days out at sea is along time, take something along to do. The rest was great and there is always activities on the ship to keep you busy. After the 5 day crossing, we took advantage of as many shore excursions as possible. If you have never been to that part of the world, it is interesting just to get a broad overview. Happy sailing.

T

Ttaters

Hi Peg - I sure will let you know if I hear of any itineraries opening up for 2004! There is a VERY cool itinerary listed on the RCI site for November 2003, but it's either full already (whickh I don't believe) OR they haven't opened it up for taking reservations OR perhaps it is being chartered? Anyway, it is a really interesting itinerary becaus you leave from Lisbon, got to a couple of places in Spain, you go to the Azores (Gray Whales!!!) and then on to Bermuda for a couple of days. After that it's on to the Bahamas, Key West and then into Galveston. It sounds like such fun! I would love to be able to partake in that sailing.

Taters

L

linda T

Transatlantic sailings are by far the most fun you'll ever have as long as you are the type that can keep yourself entertained. We have done this trip twice, once with kids, and we all loved both the length of the trip and the number of sea days.
This Christmas we are considering the Legends sailing from Honolulu to Auckland just for the wonderful sea days but because of some glitches on out Grandeur trip we may reconsider. Have fun!