Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Tux rental on Enchantment?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Me@sea, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Me@sea

Me@sea Guest

We have a couple going with us on our next cruise and they have never cruised before, He was interested in renting a tux on-board, Could anyone tell me where i could get information on this , like pricing and how I go about reserving one??? any info is greatly appreciated... thanks

2. gambler

gambler Guest

will try to help... but hubby has his own tux...

go to the rccl.com website and see what you can find.
    Info for rental will also be sent with your docs, I think it is around $80 for the rental for the week.
    Also, they will have rental times listed in the daily cruise news letter where you can just go and they wil fit you.

Best bet, if you plan on cruising again, shop the sale racks at your local tux place and just buy one.

3. Noni

Noni Guest

We've rented a tux from RCI a few times. They always fit and hubby always looks "smashing"! A brochure will be sent with your docs. They will have a place to write measurements and you can then call it in. The tux will be in your cabin before formal night and the cabin steward will pick it up after last formal night. Pretty handy and less to pack and haul through airports...IMHO.

4. Boston's J

Boston's J Guest

For some reason the link to the site is under gift catalog. Here is the link. They do have a good service and you can make choices from the list as to color and type.

<http://www.cruiselineformal.com/>

Judy