Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Update on friends step-daughter

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by TexasSue, Nov 15, 2009.

1. TexasSue

TexasSue Well-Known Member

For anyone who's interested

She's now in rehab, has upper body movement but limited finger movement - can move arms without a problem - they are working on this and hope to fully recover upper body movement. She is in a wheelchair and a this point has some feeling in her hip area so we're all still sending prayers and hopeing for the best. She has a wonderful attitude - cheery and upbeat and is a real fighter.

Please continue to send prayers for the exceptional young lady as I know I couldn't face her problems with the same attitude.

Thanks

2. popcorn

popcorn Well-Known Member

I certainly hope that she continues to improve. And keeps on doing therapy even after she leaves the hospital.

Liz

3. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Well-Known Member

HUGE thoughts and prayers, may it continue to just get better..keep us updated..Joanne

4. Whimsy

Whimsy Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear she is doing well and has a good attitude. I think that is really important to help recover. I hope she continues towards a good recovery.

5. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

I wish her the best in recovery and look forward to the news that she is on her way home!

6. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Wishing her the best recovery, glad she has a good attitude, the will for recovery is so important