Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Update on mom

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by shadoesmom, Dec 27, 2008.

1. shadoesmom

shadoesmom Guest

I got a call Christmas Eve morning from the nursing home. The Dr was in for his visit and he released her. I worked until one, then picked her up and took her home. She was able to spend Christmas Eve in her own bed and she said it felt wonderful. We picked her up Christmas Day for dinner at my sister's home.

She says she never wants to go back to the hospital or a nursing home. That's in God's hands - but for now she's doing great. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

2. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Glad to hear your mom is feeling better, and back home. I think being home makes a huge difference for any of us who have been in hospital, but especially the elderly.

3. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Keep the good news coming!

4. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

What a lovely Christmas gift for all of you, including your Mom, that she was able to be home for Christmas.

Here's wishing her an uneventful recovery.

5. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Thoughts and prayers continue. I'm glad you were able to spend Christmas together at home.

6. debowah

debowah Guest

That is a very nice update. Hope it was a Merry Christmas for all of you.

7. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

What a great Christmas Gift! Hugs and God Bless.

8. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Glad to hear the good news, hope she keeps improving.

9. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

I am so glad Tina, and may it come to be she gets her wishes..enjoy!!..:daisy.Joanne

10. bostongal

bostongal Guest

So glad that your mom got to be home for Christmas.

:wave

Meg

11. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Glad to hear your Mom is doing better.