• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Update on mom

S

shadoesmom

I got a call Christmas Eve morning from the nursing home. The Dr was in for his visit and he released her. I worked until one, then picked her up and took her home. She was able to spend Christmas Eve in her own bed and she said it felt wonderful. We picked her up Christmas Day for dinner at my sister's home.

She says she never wants to go back to the hospital or a nursing home. That's in God's hands - but for now she's doing great. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

G

GloBug

Glad to hear your mom is feeling better, and back home. I think being home makes a huge difference for any of us who have been in hospital, but especially the elderly.

S

ShipMaven

What a lovely Christmas gift for all of you, including your Mom, that she was able to be home for Christmas.

Here's wishing her an uneventful recovery.

L

Lisa63

Thoughts and prayers continue. I'm glad you were able to spend Christmas together at home.

C

Cruise cutie

I am so glad Tina, and may it come to be she gets her wishes..enjoy!!..:daisy.Joanne