We got back to Adelaide yesterday and went straight to the hospital. Duncan is in good spirits despite still not knowing what exactly the thing is in his brain. The body scan didn't show anything sinister. He had surgery on Wednesday; they drilled a hole in his head and took some samples to be tested; results should be in next week. If it is a tumour with a long un-pronouncable name he is in deep trouble; he will die. If it is a Lymphoma he can be helped. His fiance is holding up well, and we are all praying it's a Lymphoma. I will let you all know when the test results come back. Thanks for all your prayers.