He went through another round of chemo and was released from the hospital last week. Now he has to wait 28 days and have another bone marrow aspiration to see if it put him into remission.....yet again. If it did, then he will undergo another bone marrow transplant. They haven't decided yet if they will use his brother's stem cells again or get stem cells that are a match from the donor bank. I appreciate, very much, all those who are praying for him and ask that those prayers continue. Now an update on my friend Priscilla. Her surgery for the bone graft had to be postponed because the skin graft got a yeast infection. The infection is now cleared up and she is scheduled for surgery again tomorrow. Because of the delay, we had to cancel our cruise for May. :-( I just couldn't afford to go by myself this year. I'm hoping we can schedule a cruise for later in the summer, but I don't know. Poor Priscilla has been dealing with her leg since last March. It's just been one thing after another. She is now on long term disability and plans to retire before the end of the summer. Of course she hasn't worked in months anyway and thankfully, she said she had a good retirement nest egg built up. Her neighbor has been a godsend and takes her to all her doctor appointments, to the store, etc. I unfortunately don't live close to her so I'm not able to help her much. Working during the week and then going out of town every other weekend to take care of my parents, doesn't leave me with much extra time. Please keep her, along with my ex, in your prayers.