Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Update on my leg injury

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by beckyw, Dec 16, 2008.

1. beckyw

beckyw Guest

Prayers really do help. The dr took the bandage off today and said my leg looked much better than he had expected. The swelling has gone down a lot and the incisions look good. He said the physical therapist wrote a really positive note from today that he is letting me go home tomorrow instead of Thursday. Thank you all so much. Once I get settled at home and can get back on the computer I'll check in.

One good thing -- we have had such bitter cold weather that I have been able to avoid being in.

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Becky - wonderful news. You are in my prayers for a continued successful and uneventful recovery. Who knows, you may be allowed to bear weight sooner than the original time.

3. H2O babe

H2O babe Guest

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope for a quick recovery for you. I hope you have someone at home that can help out.

K.

4. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

:thumb.......prayers continue..:daisy..Joanne

5. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

great news, continued prayers that things keep getting better.

6. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Great news...prayers and best wishes for a continued recovery.

7. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Great news! Hope it continues the same path, and you are feeling so much better soon.

8. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Keep the good news coming!