Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Update on the Olive Man

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by Judi, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Judi

Judi Well-Known Member

Mal had the catheter removed yesterday. Needless to say, there are some issues, but the important thing is no bladder spasms! :doubleup:

He said this morning things are already improving in that area.

He's still on the IV antibiotic until at least Sunday. He goes back to the infectious disease doctor on Friday...please say a prayer that the infection is gone.

Assuming all goes well, he'll have the surgery March 29th.

Our Family members have been absolutely fantastic with chauffering him here, there and everywhere so I don't need to miss work. Colleen especially has been a tremendous help, as usual. :thankyou:

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes....please keep them coming.

2. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Wonderful news. Those spasms are extremely painful. I am so glad that he is doing so much better. That, in itself, should help his healing process. Fingers crossed for better health between now and the 29th. (((HUGS)))

3. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

Happy to hear he's improving in that area! :doubleup: Hope things continue uphill for O.M, and that he if feeling his old self very very soon.

4. bostongal

bostongal Well-Known Member

Judi - I hope Mal continues on this path of recovery and that the surgery goes well. I will be keeping him, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Meg

5. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

Great news, SILFAM! Give the big lug a hug from us, please. Hoping for more good news and positive results. :doubleup: :doubleup:

6. Whimsy

Whimsy Well-Known Member

Hoping he continues to keep improving.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Glad for the good news.
    Hope he continues to improved:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

8. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Well-Known Member

Best wishes on getting better, I'm sure the Olive Man will be on the mend in few weeks.