• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Vancouver Hotels

C

cathymct

We're still shopping for a good price on a July cruise to Alaska and would like to stay in Vancouver for a few days and do some sightseeing, if we go. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel and some sightseeing tips?

B

BSeabob

Reasonable priced hotel and Vancouver in summer thing of the past. Best bets are the major chains. There are great hotels near the Water on both sides of downtown here's a good general site to look around and then if you have a more specific question get back to me. glad to help if I can.
<http://www.bcpassport.com/cruise_info.html>

D

dusty

bseabob

thanks for the great site. i been to many sites for vancouver and this is the best one so far. im glad i found it. dusty

C

Carol Canada

We are staying one night post cruise and went thru Priceline via bidding for travel!

Happy with 4* Hyatt Regency a few blocks from Canada Place for 45$ US per night, checked online at their site and it was listed the lowest at 249$ CAD...June 7th.

Good luck!

D

DougH

I also used Priceline and got the Crown Plaza Hotel Georgia for $45 in mid May prior to my Sun Princess cruise.

Doug

A

April

I'd try Priceline--- got the Renaissance Harborside and Hyatt for 45.00- last year-- and would stay there again---- love Vancover--
Cheers
April

F

Frank Black

I have stayed at the Hyatt Regency 4 times. AAA has good rates. It's a great location. Near everything.