Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Vancouver Luggage Transfer

Discussion in 'Alaska & Pacific Northwest Ports' started by alex manzo, Jun 16, 2005.

1. alex manzo

alex manzo Guest

I will be cruising on the Radiance of the seas in July and I would like some advice with the airport transfer in Vancouver. I will not be going through the new US Direct line because i will have international travelers cruising with me. If i do not purchase a transfer from RCCL will they still deliver my bags to the ship? Or will i have to pick them up and take them with me. Also what can be said about the peir that the Radiance leaves from?

2. GRIFFITH1

GRIFFITH1 Guest

IF YOU CHECK THE VANCOUVER AIRPORT WEBSITE , YOU CAN SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT TRAVEL OPTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE SHIPS . THERE ARE TAXIS , LIMO SERVICE , "AIRPORTER", AND BUSES .

YOU COULD CALL RCCL TO ASK ABOUT YOUR TRANSFER. THE AIRPORTER IS VERY REASONABLY PRICED IF YOU NEED THERE TRANSFER . THEY HAVE A LINK ON THE VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WEBSITE .

HOPE THIS HELPS .