very sad news

A

audrey

here I am at the camp ground and when my dd checked on buddy this morning he had been having seizers and they were very bad and he was not getting any better and my husband decided to put him to sleep I am very sad I wish I could go home I don;t feel like camping but husband will not take me home I was so looking forward in buddy first camping trip

K

korinalacount

Oh sweetie I am sooo sorry,Dax the Dal before Lady had seizures and thats why we had to put her dowm,the last one she had she lost her memory and senses,I hope you get some closure when you get home,many hugs and love,Korina

P

popcorn

I am so sorry to hear about Buddy passing. Sure hope you can have a good weekend in his memory.

Liz

B

Beryl

=hug=hug=hug I'm so sorry Audrey and very sad for you! I know you loved Buddy very much and will really miss him! =hug=hug=hug

G

GloBug

This is so hard. The death of a beloved furbaby makes us empty. Hugs, I hope you find joy in the time you had with Buddy.

C

Cruise cutie

HUGE hugs from me as well Audrey..Bless that Buddy is in a wonderful heathy place.. it's my mantra for me and Scooter too.. take care.. and know that he is being met by so many of our Beloved Fur babies at the Rainbow Bridge..Joanne

C

conniecat

Aww, so sorry to hear this. I know you gave him a good home and made him happy for the last of his life. Best wishes.

B

BostonsJ

Oh Audry I'm so sorry. It is one of the most difficult things to have to deal with in my opinion. Hugssssss.

S

ShipMaven

I just saw your note now, Audrey. I'm so sorry to read about the loss of Buddy. I'm sure my Topaz, and many other @ddicts' furbabies, were there to meet him as he crossed over Rainbow Bridge.

{{{HUGS}}} - I know all to well how difficult this is.

G

gottacruz

hi,
so sorry to hear the bad news, shadow my dog was put to sleep last oct, and i still miss him, everytime i pass the vets office on the way to work, i think, I want my dog.

A

audrey

thanks again everyone we are still out camping I know it is going to be hard to go home we only had him a few months but he was a very special dog.

K

KathyC

So sorry to hear this news. In our head we know that when our pet is very sick that it is in his best interest to let him go but of course our hearts say something very different. Your heart is aching now but it will get better.

J

JANPEP

Oh Audrey, I'am so sorry to hear about Buddy, that is so sad, I know how much you loved that dog. Sending good thought's your way & hope better day's are ahead.

R

red stripe

Audrey, I am so sorry to hear about Buddy. and I know that it was made even worse by the fact that you were not there at the time.

Many hugs to you.

M

maw

Audrey just catching up on reading the board so sorry abt your Buddy. Hope you can have another loving pet soon. Hugs Maw

A

audrey

thanks again everyone it has been a hard week but time will pass by and I hope we will get another dog one day.