Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

water slide

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by jim_dude, Aug 15, 2002.

1. jim_dude

jim_dude Guest

I was wondering if some of you knew which RC ships had waterslides on them? My wife and I are considering an RC cruise next summer with our 2 kids.. Thank you.. Jim

2. Roland

Roland Guest

VY-class and RD-class vessels have slides for kids.

3. CruzTerri

CruzTerri Guest

Hi Jim...

Roland is right, the Voyager and Radiance class Ships have slides!

Voyager, Explorer, Adventurer, Navigator

Radiance, Brilliance

4. Kama

Kama Guest

As I remember.... the Voyager class ships only have a very small water slide in the children's section (suitable for young children only).....

5. Frank

Frank Guest

The Radiance has a great slide for kids. And it's about 25' away from the best Brownies at sea.

6. The Voyager class ships have a waterslide, but our kids preferred the Radiance class waterslides. The one on the AOS was only open from 3pm to 5pm every night. Our kids were really disappointed with their hours. On the Radiance, it was open from noon to 6pm every day. The pool attendant would throw down free key chains and the kids would try to catch them. It was a blast. They had so much fun, I didn't know what to do with myself. They couldn't tear themselves away from the slide! On the AOS, there were only 3 or 4 kids out of a ship that carries 3500 passengers that used the slide. It was too remote and the hours weren't long enough.

And Frank is right - the brownies in the Seaview Cafe are good! :thumb