Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

:wave Princess Sailing Roll Call.When is your next Princess cruise and it's destination??

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Cruise cutie, Jun 12, 2007.

1. kruznut

kruznut Guest

Hello Joanne and addicts everywhere ! Been a while since I've been on the board, but I just wanted to say hello and that I'm looking forward to a much needed cruise on the Emerald Princess 10/27/07. DH has gone through having both hip joints replaced and it has not been easy. So, we desperately need this cruise !

2. cruisebuddy

cruisebuddy Guest

Looking forward to our first Princess cruise 11/16/07 on the Emerald.

3. 240BWH

240BWH Guest

Emerald Princess - November 6th, 2007
    Can't wait.
    Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua
    First two week vacation since having kids, but not the first cruise with kids.

P.S. - Where did WCoastCdnCruisers get the flag from?

4. stevedover

stevedover Guest

Hello everyone,

First time on Princess Cruiselines for us. Sailing 11/04/07 out of Honolulu. We have cruised on many of the major cruiselines before but this will be our first to the South Pacific and Tahiti. At last.

5. Sea&SandBabe

Sea&SandBabe Guest

Hi All!

Sailing on crown Princess December 8th for 14 days! This is a repeat of last year's cruise for us. Anyone sailing with us?
    Happy Sailing!

6. honestokie

honestokie Guest

My dad and I are leaving January 19th, 2008 on the Grand Princess. Both of us are first time cruisers, and SO looking forward to the relaxation and fun onboard.

7. 2m2cruz

2m2cruz Guest

October 7, 2007 Caribbean Princess, Out of Ft Lauderdale

8. serene56

serene56 Guest

reading these posts== i guess my cruise is the furthest out- We are booked for the Crown Princess February 8th, 2009 (503 days away)

9. :daisy WAS ON THE AUGUST 19 CROWN PRINCESS CARIBBEAN CRUISE WHAT A GREAT TIME ALREADY BOOKED FOR AUGUST 15 2008 CARIBBEAN PRINCESS OUT OF BROOKLYN COUNT DOWN IS ON

10. GTVCRUISER

GTVCRUISER Guest

I will be on the Dawn Princess Oct. 14 2007:)o

11. marigail

marigail Guest

I've loved seeing where everyone is going----I've posted earlier, but this is getting closer....is anyone on the Diamond Princess out of LA on October 19?

Marilyn

12. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Sapphire Princess - May 9, 2009 "Wine Country" cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver, with calls at Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Astoria, Seattle and Victoria.

13. serene56

serene56 Guest

May, 2009??? I dont think I could wait that long

14. Charlene74

Charlene74 Guest

We are booked on the Sapphire Princess, December 6, 2008 for Mexico. I can't wait!!!!

15. kathy s

kathy s Guest

Hi Joanne, hello to Mark! We are flying to Barbados from Detroit for a 2 week cruise on the SeaPrincess. Flying down 10/26, cruise leaves 10/27. Cant wait! Kathy

16. JimandJerry

JimandJerry Guest

Hi all, we are on the Emerald Princess, Oct 27, 2007. Looking to book Alaska 2008!

17. 240BWH

240BWH Guest

JIMANDJERRY,

you are going to have to report back to us, I will be on the Emerld the week after you! Can't wait any longer......

18. JimandJerry

JimandJerry Guest

[quote 240BWH]JIMANDJERRY,

you are going to have to report back to us, I will be on the Emerld the week after you! Can't wait any longer......[/quote]

I will try to post from the ship so you will have some info before leaving.

Jim

19. diddlydi

diddlydi Guest

Hi there everyone.
    My husband and I are booked on the Star Princess on April 11 2008 for 23 days.
    Santiago Chili to Seattle.
    Can hardly wait.

Dianne

20. bren

bren Guest

:couple

randy and brenda celebrating their 34th anniversary on board the Princess, 12/16/07.