• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

We lost Daddy about an hour ago

J

JacquieP

Oh gosh, Judy, I'm so sorry. Clostridium difficile is a very bad bug, and is a very common killer in nursing homes and extended care facilities. It attacks those who are already sick or have a compromised immune system. That's what finally killed my father after three different cancers, and it's almost impossible to fight successfully. Please, please, please tell Paula they made the right decision. I know your heart is aching terribly, I know they feel the same way, and I wish all of us could do something to ease your pain. I'm happy you're going to go say goodbye, because he will know you're there. Please take care of YOU!

T

The Cruiser

Judy and family, My Condolences on the loss of your Dad. =hug

A Poem.

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep. I did not die.

(I'm not there I did not die)

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I'm not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush.

Of guiet birds in the circled flight.
I am the oft stars that shine at night.

Do Not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Author Unkown.

K

korinalacount

So sorry girl havent been on again in days too much pain,know I am thinking of you and your extreme loss,may in rest with the angels,he has earned his peace,much love girl!

N

NiteStar

I send my deepest sympathy for the loss of your father. May you and the family be comforted by the fact that he is with our Lord and Savior now.

O

Olga

Hello Judy,

I keep forgetting to come to this board. My deepest condolences on your very deep loss. He must have been a man I'd have wanted to meet. A sense of humor is hard to find, especially when he kept it through his trials.

My sympathy to you and your family.

Olga