Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

We Need a new home..."Big Cats Invade the Mariner, 9/12/04"

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by studMUFFin, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Morning all...

Well, it still looks like there's interest in Grills - - Sheree, Nancy, Jim and Dan - - right? Rob's right though, we need to find out if Grills is even open!! Where's the website from before?

Anyway, I'm off to work - - have a great vacation to those of you beginning yours.

Yogini

2. 4evercruzin

4evercruzin Guest

Just called Grills 321.868.2226. They are open!
    Barb

3. Tired2000

Tired2000 Guest

I now am starting to count down the HOURS before we leave California to get to FLORIDA!!!!

4. Cruisebabe

Cruisebabe Guest

Everyone have a safe trip getting to Miami. Luckily, the roads heading south will be light.

5. cruise-girl

cruise-girl Guest

Good afternoon all...

Well Jim and Bubba have made it to Deck Diva's house to start the roof. We spoke with George on his layover in Dallas so they should be getting in soon. Sheree and Greg will probably be arriving around the same time as George. Have not heard about Woo Woo and Bill yet.

It looks like we are going to be spared by Ivan, at least for now. I am reserving any decisions until tomorrow. I do feel comfortable so far in leaving my babies and my neice.

Grills is open for business but we will not be there on Sat. I like the idea of taking over a whole bus! That sounds like fun. We considered driving our own car down but have decided to take the bus with RCCL.

Rob, you live in Orlando? Us to.

Can't wait to see everyone..... :wave

6. terrellk11

terrellk11 Guest

I'm still waiting to hear from RCI regarding our rescheduled flights - we know they are being changed but not when or to which airport (kinda important information, don't you think?).

7. Tired2000

Tired2000 Guest

Kerry & Ken I hope you get your flights situated! That would suck if you're not able to get on the ship!

For those in the Orlando area, could you PLEASE post if you hear ANYTHING about possible airport closures! Thank-you! I called MCO and they said not closing yet!

8. Tired2000

Tired2000 Guest

Courtney & I will be @ GRILLS at around 8:00pm Sat night so SAVE SOME SEATS FOR US!!!!

9. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Cruise-girl........I sent you an email to your AOL address. Please take me email address with you just in case you might do some of the same ports we do. Remember we will be on the Adv of the Sea sailing from San Juan. Would love to run into ya'll if your intentiary gets changed....but I hope it does not. HAVE A GREAT CRUISE BIG CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chat when we all get back!!!!!

Michelle-AOS 9/12 Island Hoppers

10. 4evercruzin

4evercruzin Guest

Have a safe journey Big Cats! God bless! I'm looing forward to meeting you soon!

Barb

11. CYA tomorrow at Grills (we'll be there around 7:30) or Sunday on ship :)

Nancy :wave

12. Nancy - 7:30? I heard tonite from George, Anne, Denise and Bill that we're all meeting at 6!?! C'mon girl...they'll be ripped by that time! JUST KIDDING

Anyway, tonite was great! First, Woo Woo, Anne, and Arrielle came to the girls' shop (CrisDee's) and Chris and Denise and I hung out with them until George and Bill arrived w/Julie to board up the windows for this weekend. We all then caravaned home to have pasta and yummy bread! George (new and improved slim fasted George) and Anne (half the woman she was last year), after having dieted, were VERY stuffed after dinner! YAY CARBS! LOL! Chris did a great job and we all had fun seeing friends we haven't seen in quite a while, and getting to know new ones! Woo woo has babies (doggies!) too...Colby & Jack!! Ya' know, like the cheese! Too funny! They're adorable!

So...tomorrow, I'll be seeing everyone again and some of you for the first time, at Grills somewhere around 6! (And I'll hang out at least until 7:30 for you Nancy! :))

Oh, by the way Dan, I don't think they're going to be closing the airport any earlier than Monday. But we will keep you posted if we hear differently!

Ken - good luck on getting outta town!! I know you'll have a blast with our group! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all the good stories!

Take care - travel safe - much love...

Yogini :)

13. Tired2000

Tired2000 Guest

To whomever still here looking at this site! We will be arriving in Orlando 2 hours earlier! We got an earlier flight! SEE YOU AT GRILLS, or THE RAD, or ON THE MARINER!!!!!

14. Good Morning all..
    We are just doing our last packing and getting ready to drive to the port....
    WE will see everyone at Grills tonight .. I hope everyone has a good uneventful trip to the port.
    We BE ON VACATION :)

15. cruise-girl

cruise-girl Guest

Bye all....we are on the move....

16. Okay, so, I don't know who I'm posting too, because I saw most of you at Grills tonite (WooWoo (Denise), Bill, Sheree, Greg, Jim & the gang, George, Anne & Arrielle, Mary, Barb, TommyJeepster, Dan & his wife, and maybe a couple I'm missing) - but I guess this might be nearing the end of our record thread! I wonder if "they" will let me post once a day to keep us around until you get back - to update...or if you'll want to start a new thread to share your cruise reviews. That might be another forum here. Anyway - - we have to stay in touch...especially because I will miss you all for seven days and wishing I was partying with you all!!!!

BE SAFE

MUCH LOVE

Yogini

17. terrellk11

terrellk11 Guest

Yogini -

I'm still here to read your post - Kerry and I don't leave until (very f***ing) early in the morning tomorrow. Wish I could have been there tonight, but the coolest of us always arive fashionably late, right? lol

Just to set the record straight - I very much expect for you to keep the thread warm for us so that we have a nice place to come back to when we return. We'll all have plenty of stories, pictures and what-not to post when we get back and I'm too lazy to go looking three or four pages back to find the thread.

Pray for us to have good weather and we'll be back soon. Thanks yogini.

-Ken

18. BYE KEN & KERRY!!

I guess everyone is either flying or riding a bus to Miami at this point. I'll be sure to check in at least once a day to post to myself. LOL!

I can't wait to see pictures!

I'll be house/dog-sitting for Chris & Julie, so I'll be there next Sunday when they return. If they need to unpack or sleep, too bad - - I will grab that video tape from their hands and run to the TV!!

I definitely WILL be praying for good weather for you cruisers - - - I hope you get to visit some ports!

Someone drink a bushwacker for me PLEASE!! (And if you end up in St. Thomas - - tell Cabana-boy-Jason we think about him often!!!

Later all...

Yogini

19. 62 posts until the next (soft) milemarker!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. HOLY CRAP - this was still on the front page - but I'd forgotten to post! oops! Too busy dogsitting!!

GET IN HERE AND SHARE YOUR STORIES AND PICS!!

I saw video from this past cruise...and I'll just say this...WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon, no drunken karaoke stories! I'm shocked and appalled!! JIM WHAT HAPPENED??

I'm starting to save now...so that next year, maybe we'll party!!!!!!! ;)

xo Yogini