Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

We Need a new home..."Big Cats Invade the Mariner, 9/12/04"

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by studMUFFin, Sep 27, 2003.

1. terrellk11

terrellk11 Guest

To the fabulous femmes of Orlando:

Kerry and I need one of your addresses so that we can send you the tape with Survivor and Amazing Race from during the cruise. We will be watching the episodes tonight and taping them over from Tivo for you, but don't have anyplace to send it at the moment. Send me your address to terrellk11@yahoo.com and we should be able to mail it to you tomorrow morning.

EDIT:

And P.S. - I stole the new page.

P.P.S. - I've hit full on cold and feel miserable. Like most men, I get very whiny and cranky when sick and Kerry is stuck dealing with me now - she really takes good care of me despite my poor behavior when I'm ill.

2. Tired2000

Tired2000 Guest

Ken! I hope you feel better!!!! I am a fan of Survivor and Amazing Race as well! I am a BIG TIME reality show junkie! I watch everything from REAL WORLD(MTV) Big Brother, Amazing Race, etc....... I even watch the dating reality shows: Bachelor, Temptation Island! I AM A NUT!

Also Ken, I think I forgot to tell you that you were an AWESOME teamleader in the Quest game!!!

3. PuzlGeek

PuzlGeek Guest

Just wanted to say "Hey" to all of you and I'm glad to read that everyone made it back to their homes ok. I had a great time on the cruise and enjoyed everyone's company. Especially my dear friends, Esperti & Julie, and my closest & dearest everything.... Dee. Without the 3 of them I would have never been able to successfully climb Dunn's River Falls and do some of the other memorable things we did. This was truly a blessed vacation. It was great seeing George, Ann, Arrielle, Jim, Bobbie-Sue, Bubba and Sara again. And it was great to finally meet Woo-Woo, Bill, Sheree, Greg, Ken, Kerry, Regina, Tom, Nancy, Dan and Courtney.

Jim, I'm sorry you caught the bug and aren't feeling well. You didn't even take your clothes off in the middle of an arena full of people (unlike one very sickly young lawyer we know). I think the draft that was created by our dear friend Ken's arms, as he quickly tore off his clothes during the final Quest, may have been the cause of his cold. Poor thing.... he didn't even win the key chain!

Ken and George - your participation in the Quest was admirable and indeed memorable. No video needed... the image of you two dirty dancing and George skipping around in high heels 6 sizes too small has been burned in our minds forever!

I'm going to try my best to make time to post on the boards and stay in touch. If I start slacking, Dee (Cruise-Girl) will keep me up to speed. Once again, it was a pleasure and I look forward to cruising with you all again in the future.

Here's a BIG HUG... even for you ailing ones :)
    Doris

4. Tired2000

Tired2000 Guest

I agree with Doris in saying George and Ken DID a GREAT job in the Quest game! I thought that we were going to the winning team #14!!!!

Ken and Jim, I hope you both are feeling better!

5. TIM69

TIM69 Guest

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST GO AWAY AREADY? I AM TIRED OF LOOKING AT THIS STUPID THREAD.. YOU PEOPLE NEED A NEW HOME ALRIGHT. I JUST HOPE IT FAR,FAR AWAY.

6. Wow... 3165 posts with no bad posts and we get the first jerk

7. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Wow, I would love to meet you in person TIM69 !!!!!!!! You sound like such a nice and polite person.

8. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Jim, just ignore the idiot. As you can tell he's jealous. Hope ya'll had a great cruise and keep up the posts!!!!!!!!!!! Michelle.

9. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Oh yeah.....and by the was TIM69.....you didn't have to tell us that your "New to the Sandbox".....we could already tell!!!!!!!! Whada' jerk!!!!!!!!

10. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Big Cats...........hope everyone had a wonderful cruise!!!!!! What ports did ya'll go to? Hopefully there was no changes in the ports of calls. Let me know.......glad ya'll are back safe. Cruise-Girl.....email me.

Michelle-Atlanta.

11. PuzlGeek

PuzlGeek Guest

Captain John,
    Is there any way you can prevent rude and ignorant people (specifically TIM69) from posting on our thread or any other thread on these message boards? I've recently signed up to participate in posting on the boards (especially this thread), because of the great people (Big Cats) and their willingness to share helpful information. I didn't sign up to tolerate rude and insulting behavior from participants such as TIM69. I know a 7-year-old little girl who can compose a sentence better than he can. Your efforts in keeping this clown away from our thread(s) is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Doris

12. PuzlGeek

PuzlGeek Guest

Oh, by the way.... I reported the idiot's message. If you do a search on his screen name, our thread wasn't the only place TIM69 expressed his ignorance. No need to waste anymore of my valuable time trying to prove what a moron he is.

13. PuzlGeek

PuzlGeek Guest

Jim -
    The link works and the pics turned out great! Sorry to hear you're so sick :( Hope you feel better soon. I'll send the girls to sing you to sleep since they didn't get to perform on this past cruise. They sound much better when they're sober :) Cruise-girl... Deck Diva.... are you up for it?

Doris

14. HI ALL!!

FAB FEMMES - AAHAHAHAHAHA!! TOO FUNNY KEN! Love it!

Jim, sorry to hear you're feeling poopy! But on the upside, those are some great photos of you and the kids!! HUBBA HUBBA! ;) LOL!

BTW...did anyone see the cute little add on the "message boards" page...with the CUTE ITTY BITTY KITTY!!!!! AWWWWWWW!!! It said "get your paw on a great deal" - HA HA!! A BIG CAT!!!

Anyway...I'm off to see the girls at the shop to pick up my surprise! (I hope it's the brown suede with pink satin interior bag that I LOVE!!!!!!! Then I'll be having dinner with my mom at P.F. Changs - - YUMMY!!

Okay, enough rambling!

Have a great nite all! And someone better send me a link if there's a new thread!!!

XO Yogini

15. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Great pic's Jim!!!!!!!!! Is anyone gonna' tell me what ports you all went to out of Miami? Hope ya'll got to keep your same schedule...........Michelle.

16. Towanda

Towanda Guest

Hola Everyone!

I'm invading!!! I could not resist the temptation.

I'm in the process of editing about 280 photos from the cruise, but I'll get them online as soon as I can. Great pics, Jim!

I am finishing my last few hours of work at a job I can't wait to get out of, and I start my new job tomorrow. Ken and I are also heading out of town to a wedding this weekend. Everything is just go, go, go...

Oh, and there is no possible way I'm reading all the past messages- so I'm just starting from here.

Kerry

17. Michelle- Georga..
    We didn`t do Grand Cayman..... but did all the other Islands .. Cayman got hit real bad from the Hurricanes..
    and the bus ride to Miami was a ride from hell... but after that everything was just right :)
    We had such a blast ..wish you and Stan were there .. maybe we can all cruise again soon .
    I read yall had a Blast too :)

18. Tired2000

Tired2000 Guest

Jim, great pics of you on the formal night! I hope you are feeling better!

Kerry, what is your new job? Is Ken feeling any better?

IBCAR18, we went to Labadee, Haiti; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; & Cozumel, Mexico

Yogini, my mom, Courtney & I ate lunch at P. F. Changs!!! It was GREAT!

To EVERYONE else, has anyone posted a review of the cruise yet? Are there any other threads or postings out there or are we all staying here on this one?

19. TIM69

TIM69 Guest

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DOGGIN ME? I AM JUST TELLING LIKE IT IS. AND I AM PROBABLY NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT EITHER.