Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

We Need a new home..."Big Cats Invade the Mariner, 9/12/04"

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by studMUFFin, Sep 27, 2003.

1. ..."getting to know you, getting to know all about you..." CAN YOU BIG CATS FEEL THE LOVE OR WHAT?????????????? I think I'll just do the kitty love-rub/kneading on these new carpets (we'll leave the drape-shredding for future tantrums!)!!

:)

I'm gonna have to start doing some reading and posting over here or who knows what will happen to my average!! Although, over here they don't keep track...so we can probably just let those "old issues" go! woo hoo!!

Hope you all are having a great day!!

Namaste. Yogini :)

2. Yogini
    "Although, over here they don't keep track.."
    Yes they do !!!!!!just click on the blue name at the begining of each post LMAO
    it is so good to see everyone posting here!!!

BOB... thank you for the welcome!!!!!! we will try to be good and we won`t dwell on where we came from :)

Cheeky... I do hope you find a Rabbi :) I don`t know much about your religion and I didn`t know even if you could go to a diffrent Synagogue.. But I do wish you all the luck finding what you need and maybe we can sail together??? We can all just say a prayer for you and Phizer. That should help :)

I hope everyone is having a good day

3. bOB

bOB Guest

Nobody said anything about being good.................................

4. Deck Diva

Deck Diva Guest

Cheeky,

I just got off the phone with George and he spoke to Royal Carribean who says they are having a service for the Jewish holiday on board the ship. He wanted to to let you know as soon as possible.

I hope this helps you and Phizer because we want you to cruise with us.

Cris,

Hi everyone, I finally found our thread. I have missed my daily dose of the Big Cats, I will check back later after work.

Ciao for now.

Cris

5. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Hi Bob!!!!! No dwelling here............

6. Cheeky

Cheeky Guest

Just checking in ...

I think you guys are all super amazing! Thanks for all the work and good thoughts and prayers and good vibes!

Bob, thanks for giving us the heads up! Don't worry, we'll be good. Just keep in mind, everything is relative! We promise not to pee anywhere else but in the litter box.

Have a good day Kitties ... I'll check in later. Things have been hectic around here...
    I'd say something, but I tend to jinx things,
    So I'll tell you tomorrow!

I know, I know ... Curiosity killed the cat. Big deal, you have nine lives!
    LOL

xoxo Cheeky

7. Cheeky

Cheeky Guest

I just thought of something .... I don't know if you've seen the movie "Lilo and Stitch" (I haven't even seen it) but ... Throughout the movie, the viewer is reminded of the Hawaiian term "Ohana".

Ohana means family, and that nobody gets left behind.

That's what comes to mind when I think of you guys. You have no idea. If I knew how to put it on my signature, that's what I'd put! I'm sure I'll figure something out... but until then...

Ohana,
    xoxo Cheeky

8. aagglaser

aagglaser Guest

Hey y'all,

Cheeky, I got an email back today from Grand Cayman tourism bureau. It said that while they do not have any synagogue's in Cayman, they do have a jewish community there that does celebrate all the jewish holidays. As Chris stated, I also called RCCL and they informed me that their ships will also have a service for your holiday. I talked to Carol (TA) and she is also checking into it. I was surprised how common this request was to her, she has booked for people of the Jewish faith on numerous occassions in the past with request such as yours. So, things are definitely looking good.

George

9. George.. way to go Buddy.. good info for Cheeky and phizer

Bob ,,, we are not always good LOL
    Check back later

10. BTW Bob - and, I think I can speak for us all and agree with Jim - - that he is not always good!! LOL! Just kidding BL!!

Evening all...

Looks like the troops are rallying!! Phizer...I suggest you start looking at special cruisin'/caribbean/ Rosh Hashanah yarmulkes!! ;) And looks like I'll have to start learning now how to say to you two "L'shanah Tovah Tikatevu" for the High Holy Days!

Cheeky, does your "secret" have anything to do with a "Kalah" or "Chatan" or a "Ketubah"?? LMAO!! If so, I should say "Shehecheyanu". Hey, one day can I be the "Sandak" at your B'rit HaChayim???? I don't think I can attend a B'rit Milah!!

Are you two going to have a Chanukat HaBayit when you move into the new house to hang the mezuzah?

Off to do my Selichot!

(Someone take away the Jewish terms glossary!!! ROFLMAO!!)

Namaste. Yogini :)

11. Dawniepoo

Dawniepoo Guest

OMG!!!!!!

Tears are streaming down my face from laughter, Yogini. That was too funny, and very impressive, I might add!

Cheeky, rest assured knowing you will never be left behind.

The funny thing is, I couldn't easily find this thread this morning at work and I actually got work done! Well, tomorrow's a bust, hee hee.

Ok, I am looking for applause, and pats on the back. I actually worked out tonight. Thank you, Thank you. First time since coming back almost a month ago, yikes!

12. aagglaser

aagglaser Guest

Hey y'all,

Michelle, girl you have way to much time on your hands.

Cheeky, in case you haven't figured it out yet, your not getting out of this cruise.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

13. aagglaser

aagglaser Guest

goofing off

14. Good Morning Big Cats
    Just checking in to see if there is anything new..:)
    Will check back later

15. Dawniepoo

Dawniepoo Guest

Good morning Kitties

I don't feel like working this morning. Anybody wanna hang out?

16. I'm not workin' either...boss is in Ocala til Noon - woo hoo!!

17. cruise-girl

cruise-girl Guest

Hello Big Cats.....

I don't feel like working either......I say we take a vote and go home!!

Cheeky.....I see you now saying "these damn people are persistant...how the heck are we going to get out of this now"? LMAO!! I don't think you will be able to...we really want you and Phizer to join us on this cruise!!

I miss my smiley faces!!

I will have to check in later.....

18. Dawniepoo

Dawniepoo Guest

19. Cheeky

Cheeky Guest

You guys have me cracking up ....

Yogini ... I WAS STUNNED! I was thinking, "OMG, She's JEWISH???" Especially with the website you sent me last night. Nice glossary you got there ... Got me REAL good!

No, no ketubah (Jewish marriage contract) ... It was a job interview. But I basically told the guy to "take this job and shove it". Looked very promising yesterday, but it came down to salary. He wanted to pay me less than what I was making when I got out of school 12 years ago! But he was very entertaining, none the less.

I ended up telling him, "Mike, my little brother makes more than that on WEEKENDS, delivering pizza for Como." So Mike said, "Como is one of my customers. Do you want me to call them up and get you a job delivering pizza?" I said, "To be able to buy a big-screen tv CASH like my brother did last weekend, yes please!" : ) LOL

Never let them see you sweat.... Anyway, off to a few errands and then I'm gonna get on the stick about this cruise thing. Speak soon.

xoxo Cheeky

20. Afternoon all!!

Cheeky - sorry to hear about the job interview...but like you said, it was entertaining! Too funny that the guy offered to call the pizza place for you...what an a*#bag!! Good luck with the job search! Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my previous post...I was amused myself! The website I sent to you was great!! I marked it as a favorite and plan to check back now and then. Very informative...and hilarious!! (Only problem...I now have a LOT more questions for you!! LMAO!! Don't worry, it's not about the hole in the sheet! hee hee!)

Dawn, thanks for the link to the pics...is it me or do the rooms look HUGE!! Cruise-girl was saying that we are all going to be in store for a change going from roomy Carnival cabins to RCCL cabins...I guess it depends on the room, but we'll see.

The boss should be back soon, but leaving around 3:00, so I'll be back...

Yogini :) (I miss the smileys too!!)