• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

We Need a new home..."Big Cats Invade the Mariner, 9/12/04"

C

cruise-girl

Good afternoon all...

Dawn...WORKING!!...what has gotton into you girl?? Well I guess you have to pay for the cruise somehow.....

Well seems we have not been very busy around here today...where is Baby Love??

oops...have to run

Y

YoginiCruiser

DAWN!! At 9:26 a.m. you wanted to play; at 2:43 p.m. you decide you have to work?! :( Well the boss is gone so as they say...when the rat's away the cat will play! (LOL!) (I had to change that to suit our purpose!)

I'm ready to leave work now...1 hour to go (or less) and I'm outta here!! woo hoo!!

:)

Yogini

C

Cheeky

*** Newsflash from the Jewish Community *** (on MSN that is!)

They're ALL freaked out about you guys. Phizer's still stunned. He should be on tonight, but he's a little busy at work (being the end of the month)...

As for the others in my Judaism Social chatroom and in my MSN Jewish Community, they can't believe what efforts you guys are putting in.

And the MVP goes to ..................... (drumroll please)...............
YOGINI !!!
I gave them that link to Bang It Out
They don't chat in the chatroom anymore ... too busy navigating that site :S
They've set it onto their favourites. Mazal tov to you!

AND AHEM .... I will take this opportunity to explain the sex through the hole in the sheet thing ...

I have never met a Jewish man willing to do it through a hole in the sheet. I have BEGGED for it, to no avail. I wanted to do it, just to say I DID IT! Fact is, it's a myth.

From Snopes.com (an urban legend site) ...
"... Such is the case with the "sex through a hole in the sheet" rumor. None of the three branches of Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, or Reform) require this of their adherents, and indeed taking the joy out of marital sex in such a fashion runs directly counter to all things Jewish. Whereas in some branches of religion sex within marriage is supposed to be primarily for the purposes of procreation, throughout Judaism it's viewed as a celebration of couplehood  man and wife are supposed to enjoy each other, whether kids are the goal of the encounter or not."

I still wanna have sex through a sheet ... :(
Life's a beach
:D
xoxo Cheeky

B

baby love Jim

Hi all
Sorry I haven`t been on but I have been busy
I will check back later tonight.. I am late for Boy Scouts

Y

YoginiCruiser

OMG!! :) First, the first-annual-I-need-to-get-a-life-award and now this...MVP in Jewish relations! I gotta put those on my resume!! hee hee!

I'm actually thrilled I found that site Cheeky, if I find anything else of interest to the tribe I'll let ya' know!! (BTW: I knew the whole hole-in-the-sheet thing was a myth, that's why I didn't ask about it...but thanks for clueing in the others...Cruise-girl said you and Dawn were the only 2 to "get" the previous lingo-laden post!! lol) Also, is it possible that having sex when 3-sheets-to-the-wind, can count as a "sheet sex" encounter? LOL! (sheet sex, not sheep sex! LMAO! that's probably sacreligious...though not as much so as it would be with a pig! ALTHOUGH...I dated a guy once that was, I thought, quite a pig, so... I gotta go do my Selichot again!!)

Baby love a boy scout?!? HA!! That made me LOL!! :) hee hee

Until later...

Yogini :)

P.S. Before you say it George...yes, drugs, lots and lots of drugs!! LOL!!

O

oriolesfan22

Gee....I wanted to join this group but now I am a little concerned that they have sex with sheep through a sheet. RFLMAO - Sheree

A

aagglaser

Hey y'all,
Got a post from Bob yesterday (welcomed us to the boards), wanted to know if we would be interested in moving this whole thread over to the RCCL board where we would get more traffic...what does everyone think?

Cheeky, in between all that sheet sex, did you find any time to call that number for the Jewish Community in Cayman. Sheep, or no sheep, you are not getting out of this cruise. I got another email today, I will forward it to you. Understand, if you were looking to ditch us, it's now to late.

Arrielle and Anne said hi. You are all invited to Arrielle's b-day party on Sat. (leave the sheep at home). All I can say is..."20 screaming 2nd graders...thank God for Peter Piper Pizza".

Hey, by the way, we have another birthday girl in the group...."HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE"!

D

Dawniepoo

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny guys. I just got back from my weekly bible study, and come home to this. Oye vay! ( I don't know how to spell that).

B

baby love Jim

Re: We Need a new home...

Well hello Big Cats....
SHEEP< SHEETS> HOLES>.... wow sounds like I am back in Montana!!!!!
Hey I never touched a sheep....ever..!!!!

Yogini... yes I am a Boy Scout Leader...(lets hope they never see the video)........... Bubba will be an Eagle Scout his next rank.. he has worked hard for that and he has a proud Dad:)]

Cheeky.......
I will mail Phizer a new sheet with a hole in it ... maybe your dream will come true .. ..............but how will he explain when they check his luggage thruogh customs :( LOL

Sheree
I would be more than a little concerned about this group!!! don`t say I didn`t warn ya :)

Post Edited (09-30-03 22:07)

B

baby love Jim

George .. I think moving over to RCCL would be a good Idea... it is a small request and they leave us alone here :)

Y

YoginiCruiser

Dawn OMG is right! I have laughed my a#@ off reading these past few posts - HOLY COW!! Is the RCCL board ready for us? WATCH OUT!!

Yes, tomorrow is Cruise-girl's b-day...woo hoo! The BIG 40! :) (I'll be there too...IN 8 YEARS!! hee hee!!) JK Dee, you know I love ya'! See at work tomorrow!!

Until later...Yogini :)

A

aagglaser

Holeeee Sheep!

I was reading some of the RCCL posts, they aren't ready for us. What do you all think? It took quite a while to find someone to take our flock in, do we risk being put out to the pasture...

B

baby love Jim

CRUISE-GIRL....
happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Dee Happy Birthday to you!!!! I hope you have many more :)
I hope everyone has a good day

A

aagglaser

Hi Auntie Denise,

Have a wonderful Birthday! Hope all your birthday wishes come true. I want to call you, but I don't have your number...call me.

With love
Arrielle

D

Dawniepoo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 AGAIN?

Y

YoginiCruiser

Lordy, Lordy look who's 40!! LOL!! (Dee has yet to arrive at work this morning...she has a meeting and won't be in until after 10 or 10:30 - FYI.

Dawn, you messed up our margins you wacko!! LOL! No HostKristi to fix it either. Dang it! Are you working today or what girl? My boss will be around today so I don't think I'll have much time to post. (We'll see! I can always sneak in now and again!)

George, you crack me up!

Jim - singing, again - lol! You go BL!

Hope everyone has a great day...it's rainy and gray here...wish we were back in the caribbean...St. Maarten's clear aqua blue water in the background...the gentle rocking of the waves against the boat...putting me to sleep...lol...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Until later...

D

Dawniepoo

Did I really mess up the margins? How did I do that? Don't they have an idiot contingency?

I am at work today, but hardly working. Can't seem to focus. Yikes