Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

We Need a new home..."Big Cats Invade the Mariner, 9/12/04"

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by studMUFFin, Sep 27, 2003.

1. aagglaser

aagglaser Guest

mine...mine...mine!

Just like old times....

2. woowoochick

woowoochick Guest

I can't believe this!! My computer died on Sunday so I wasn't able to check in here. I finally get back on and what do I see?????????? George is up to his old tricks again! Oy Vey - what a cheater.

George - I wish I could come over on Saturday to celebrate Arrielle's birthday with all those kids. I hope you have lots of asprin on hand.

Well, it seemed like I had a million posts to read since Sunday. It was really hard to read once I got to the posts about the hole in the sheet. I was laughing so hard there are tears running down my face. Cheeky, it sounds like you have a great guy! I don't think you will be able to get away from this group, so you might as well book the cruise.
    Besides, you can alway make a hole in the sheets on the ship. Why ruin your own sheets?

Sheree - I'm excited we will be cruising together again.

3. George ..
    I am not sure what we are doing about the cabins..but I did think that 2 might be cheaper too at least to book it would be cheaper :)
    MORE NEWS>>>>
    My Family ( all my brothers and sisters) wants to have a reunion .....There is 11 children in my family.. :) and they are talking CRUISE........ so by some chance maybe I can talk them into cruising with us.... they would fit right in !!! RCCL would be paying us to get off at the first stop LOL

4. cruise-girl

cruise-girl Guest

Re: We Need a new home...

Good Morning Big Cats.....

George....I see you are up to your old tricks again!!! We left Arrielle a message on your answering machine this morning....Gosh you all leave the house early!!! We called at 5am your time to sing Happy Birthday to her and we got the machine.....so yes you have a recording!!! We also threatened your life!! We both are going to be in separate places tonight so we figured we would catch her in the morning....hope she enjoys the song! Her package should be arriving before 3pm today.

Petra...it is so good to see a Hound face around here...you need to tell the other Hounds to come and visit....we miss you guys!!

Baby Love.....you are such a great guy to do all that for the X! Very exciting that your whole family might be joining us......Look at that...we did not even get that far in conversation to know you had such a big family!! Goes to show we still have soooo much to learn about each other! Can't wait to see you and the kids!

Cheeky....Phizer...I have no words for you.....YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! LMAO

Sheree.....this is a scary group huh! Don't you just get crazy when you can't check in on the board? It drives me crazy.

Well I started my Memory Book for the Glory cruise. Yogini took me to the Scrapbook store and watch out!! She has now created a monster! I will have to bring it with me on the next cruise to show everyone! I talked to Brad yesterday...it was so good to hear from him. He is doing well and still is not sure about the cruise but if we beg enough he might just cave in! He is going on another cruise Dec. 9th...I wish we could join him!!

Kay....how is Rae doing? I am so worried about her!! Where has Michelle been? Tell Stan and Michelle HI!

Hello Dawn, David, Marie and Jacob......Marie how are you doing? Are you all healed up?

Well I guess I should get to work.....be back....

Post Edited (10-03-03 08:33)

5. miss_m30519

miss_m30519 Guest

This will be a quick post, as I am out the door to get Rae's car inspected so she can get her new tag...ughhhhhhh, hope I don't have to wait to long. Denise, she is getting better, her Doctor called her in some cough surup yesterday, and I don't hear her coughing this morning, so that's a GOOD thing!!!

I do not have anyone's phone #, hummmmm, how to do this on here.....I know, e-mail them to me at miss_m11@bellsouth.net, ok?

Cheeky, Phizer, NO words for y'all, your just too MUCH!!!

oops, gotta run, get this car inspected.......Ohhhhhhh, Michelle and Stan are fine, I was over there yesterday, no new's if Stan can get the extra day's off for their cruise to Alaska, will let you know asap as she does.

Chat later......

Kay

6. Good Morning Mariner Cruisers!! Looks like the boss will be around this afternoon :( but thank G-d it's Friday!!!! :) Woo hoo!! Hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend!

Until later...Yogini :)

7. Dawniepoo

Dawniepoo Guest

Hello everyone

I actually had to work at work again today. Will this never end????

Kay, you should move to Florida. We dont have car inspections here!!! you could be driving a peice of poop and you can get a tag.

Ok, gotta go. Its time to go home and give the finger to all the people in rush hour traffic. GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Good Evening Big Cats
    I don`t know if anyone is posting else where.. it seems like not to many posts today for some reason???
    Most of you remember that my kids and I went scuba diving on the cruise well... I found out today I have corral poison. it is not that bad just a rash on my arm but I have to take some meds for a wile .

Dawniepoo!!
    Girl sounds like you are working up to another cruise:)

Have a good night all

9. aagglaser

aagglaser Guest

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have four rotten children spending the night and about to drive me over the edge...can I send them over?

Denise & Chris, all I can say is... he he he he! I'll let you know where I post it! You must have just missed us, we left at about 4:50...did you think I was kidding about what time we got up? FedEx came when we were not here. Needless to say, they will try again on Monday.

I posted more pictures on my ex's secret site. Michelle, your right, she must be in a drunken stupor after I dumped her, did you get a load of her site! I felt sorry for her so I posted some pictures to give it a little class. Did you all see the one of Denise and Arrielle falling of the bar stools?

10. cruise-girl

cruise-girl Guest

It's not right George...we will have to kill you!!! I am such a dope for not checking the box to release without signature!!! I will have to call on Monday and have them release without signature....I will need a reminder. And where are these pictures???

Jim...sorry to hear about your coral poison.....that is weird!

George give Miss Arrielle a big hug from us.....

11. Dawniepoo

Dawniepoo Guest

Good morning everyone.

Wow, Jim, thats too bad about your coral poisoning. I've never heard of that before. Maybe you shouldn't be eating that stuff. ITS POISON. hee hee Anyway, I've never been diving before, and this is a good reason not to start :) I hope it heals quickly.

I had cruise dreams last night. I guess this means we need another cruise before the other cruise. Yeah, thats it.

12. Good Morning Big Cats..
    Just so everyone knows my corral poisin is already going away. you get corral poison from rubbing against some corrals.
    any way I hope everyone has a good weekend

p.s. Orlando 5 ...where is Davenport compaired to where yall are at. we are going there on wednesday to see a friend.

13. oriolesfan22

oriolesfan22 Guest

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post again to say hi and wish everyone a great weekend. We are headed out on the Paradise next weekend and I am using this weekend to get the house in order and pull some clothes together so packing is easier at the end of the work week. So I may not be posting much, but believe me, we are as excited about next years Mariner cruise as we are about the one next week. It's always strange for us to cruise this time of the year because sometimes the weather here in Cleveland makes it difficult to plan on travel clothes. One day this week we actually had frozen ice pellets at about 6AM when I was getting up for work, then at the end of this week it's supposed to be back in the low 70's. We've returned from cruises in shorts and t-shirts to freeze our legs (and tuchuses!) off as we head to the car. Believe me, I am not complaining about that small discomfort of cruising! With all that said - if I don't post too much over the next two weeks, don't think that I am not planning on joining you on the Mariner, because I am looking forward to meeting all you fun people and having a blast next year. Sheree
    (PS - George, sorry about your pick of fantasy football QB's - believe me we all want Kelly Holcomb back in the game ASAP!)

14. Cheeky

Cheeky Guest

We're still alive !!!

OMG, I've been feeling so guilty for not writing or checking in for the past few days. The same kind of guilt when you know you're gonna get in trouble for not having called your mother enough, lately. Phizer and I talk about you guys all the time. He's even told his family in Australia about you guys, and the work you've done to research all that stuff. Of course, I've told my friends about you ...

But they just give me that weird look, you know the one... like, "What the hell are you always doing on the net? I can't believe you meet strangers from the net. One of these days, you're gonna be sorry"

THEN I FLASH THEM THE TANZANITE RING THAT I GOT ON THE CRUISE WITH THE GUY I MET ON THE NET AND TELL THEM TO SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE! LOL

They're happy that I'm happy. But they think I'm weird. They're right!

Ok, so obviously, I haven't been on much (taking care of some not so nice stuff). So I haven't done very much research about the synagogues and RCCL's rabbi/services. Also, I wanted to talk about it with Phizer, about if he feels comfortable enough to attend services on board or if he feels he would really need to be in shul. So far, I've broached the subject, and it looks promising. I just want to confirm with RCCL for myself, what kind of service is offered.

On that note, I'm off to clean up the kitchen (a royal mess since I've been busy all week), do some laundry (all my panties are on the second run, inside out), and get some food in the house! Then I'll be back on track for this week.

Have a GREAT weekend and we'll check in real soon,
    xoxo Cheeky

15. aagglaser

aagglaser Guest

Hey y'all,

The morning after devestation! We survived last night, but they have all been fighting since the moment they got up. Can't wait to hand them back over to their parents. We have the party at 11:00 today and then we are done!

Jim, glad to see your already recovering.

Got a post from John (cruise addicts moderator) yesterday. This is what he had to say.

<http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/read.php?f=30&i=134&t=134>

Does everyone still want to move over to the RCCL board? If so, I will notify them at the beginning of the week.

Well, that's all for now; looking forward to a little peace and quiet.

16. Cheeky

Cheeky Guest

I will follow hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm
    Follow him wherever heeeeeeeee may gooooooo!

Whatever you want, George, no problem!

17. aagglaser

aagglaser Guest

Cheeeeeeky,
    See we are not all that different, we sing that one too, lol!

18. aagglaser

aagglaser Guest

Oh, by the way, we are finally resting at home. I will have pictures up tomorrow of Arrielles birthday party.

19. aagglaser

aagglaser Guest

Good morning y'all,

It's the morning after, and all is quiet on the Glaser home front. Click on my user name, I put something in my profile you all might like.

20. quote from Cheeky: "(all my panties are on the second run, inside out)"

OMG Girl, no you did NOT say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! George & Anne, now that those kids are gone, I'm sure you're doing MUCH better! I bet Princess Arrielle had a blast!!

Jim, glad to hear you are doing better! ;)

I posted some pics on "mom's" site...check'em out!

Until later...Yogini :)

P.S. If we HAVE to move, I'll get the u-haul warmed up! (Hopefully this time there won't be any mishaps along the way! I promise I didn't run over the hedges on the way out of the old place! It wasn't me!!) ;)