Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

We Thought We Knew HAL - The Naming/Dedication of the ms Noordam

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by sail7seas, Feb 23, 2006.

1. gebate

gebate Guest

Thanks for the wonderful writeup and description of your experiences on the Noordam. After reading them, I am really excited out our cruise on the Noordam which leaves this coming Saturday, March 4, 2206. This will be a third cruise on HAL, (18 days on the Rotterdam and 33 days on the Amsterdam) and I am sure this cruise will continue to live up to our high expectations of HAL.

2. Thanks, Sail, for your very descriptive writing! I felt like I was right there with you, observing all these wonderful things!

3. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Thank you, sail. From your description, I could imagine being there, as well.

We departed from Logan Airport that Friday, and flew right over the ship. It was a clear afternoon, and when our plane turned, I had a fabulous view of Noordam with the Boston skyline in the foreground. If only my camera had not been in the overhead compartment... would have been a great photo.

4. earl_m

earl_m Guest

I am so happy for you!! I love reading about your cruises.I wish you would do more.

I am also going april 2 on the ryndamX:))o

5. Bruce

Bruce Guest

Geeez Sail, I am sorry you didn't enjoy it more. Maybe next time.....;)