Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Welcome to our NEW Home- Official ROLL Call!! Are you with me?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Oct 5, 2015.

1. John

John I'm on Island Time Staff Member

Hi Jill B, So good to see you here! Hope all is well? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cruise cutie likes this.
  2. Hooked

Hooked Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

John likes this.
  3. Aliciask

Aliciask Well-Known Member

Hello! I have been here off and on for many years. My first cruise was 1984! The Carnival Tropicale. We have finally reached the point in life we
    can cruise with a little more frequency. We have done 11 cruises and loved each and every one. We are loyal to no one cruise line and like trying new things
    so I love to hear about everyone else's experience. I love to know there is a cruise to look forward to and research all about them. We have two "stacked"
    The Enchantment of the Seas in just a couple of weeks and the Celebrity Silhouette in 2017. This was always the friendliest place to discuss cruise that I
    wandered in to. Happy Sailing everyone!

John and BSeabob like this.
  4. ene

ene Well-Known Member

5. ene

ene Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Renee and I have participated 16 times over the years.
    I continue to check in often mostly when planning my next cruise.
    We have actually planned meet and greets with other members and that is fun!
    Wishing everyone a smooth cruise!

John likes this.
  6. BobTuck

BobTuck Well-Known Member

Hello Cruise Addicts! I am BobTuck and poke my head in here every now and then, but more of a lurker these days. Back in 2004 when I joined I was a regular participant but life happens and it became difficult to spend time here. We are going on cruise #9 this April on Allure of the Seas and really looking forward to it! It's our firs RCCL cruise since Mos@ic.

Glad to see so many familiar names in the roll call.

John and Cruise cutie like this.
  7. bob

bob Chief Engineer Staff Member

Poke in more often...

Cruise cutie likes this.
  8. John

Bob likes a good poke.

9. John

Hi BobTuck, So good to see you posting again. Happy cruise planning! I sure wish we could all replay MOS@IC again. What a great time it was.

10. NiteStar

NiteStar Well-Known Member

Nitestar (aka Nita) from Houston, TX!

11. John

Hi NiteStar! So good to see you here again. I hope you like our new home?

12. stdntnrs2005

stdntnrs2005 Active Member

Hi guys, Farrah from los angeles here. I love cruising with my family. We usually plan one at least once a year (more frequently before kids but with 2 little ones, once a year is enough). I often come to this site a couple of months prior to our scheduled cruise to connect with fellow passengers and get tips from expert cruisers with what to do off the ports esp with little kids in tow.... this new site is a little different, i can't seem to find the roll call for my cruise to the western caribbean aboard allure of the seas on 9/24/17.... any help would do. :D

13. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Well-Known Member

I'm here every day, well most days. Good to see some of the past posters still around. Happy Holidays to you all! I know, I posted already...I'm just a showoff.

14. bob

bob Chief Engineer Staff Member

Interesting (in a good way) that this thread was resurrected a year after original posting, as it has made me think of the many that have passed through these portals.

As John mentioned, a lot of friends have been made, some passed through, some stayed, some went by the wayside, some, maybe, were never meant to be.
    John offered a place to be, hang out or just share, keeping advertising and promotions at a minimum with just enough to help pay the bills.
    No question social media has taken its toll on our forums and unfortunately some have become too busy or have forgotten their Cruise Addicts roots, not a bad thing
    either way. Life changes, perspectives change, the world changes.

Myself, I want to thank each and every one of you (you know who you are) that have hung in over the last couple/three years to help with keeping this forum and more
    important this website going, you are the backbone of the forums. And just as important I want to invite each and every member that has moved on, for whatever reason,
    to come back and stick their head in the door even if it just to say "Hi".

Or just stop by to thank John for a place to hang your hat for a while.

So let's look forward to a new and prosperous coming year for Cruse Addicts.

15. BSeabob

BSeabob Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change Staff Member

I'm still just passing....... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. all you other folks celebrating at this time of year (you know who you are) have a great season too.