Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Welcome to The AFT Deck

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Sep 13, 2007.

1. John

John Guest

Hi Everyone, This new forum will be the place to post your Prayers & Concerns as well as ANY other OFF TOPIC discussions. I hope you enjoy this forum and the importantant role it will play.

2. audrey

audrey Guest

Is this where maw will be posting her maw office from now on.

3. John

John Guest

That would be up to MAW but, it would be welcomed within the community forum as it has been.

4. Jill B

Jill B Guest

G'day captain John. Please allow me be the first Aussie to christen the Aft Deck :grin =gulp

5. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

Yippee, a new place to play. LOL Good move Capt.
    Now, if I can just remember how to get back to my cabin from here!! :D
    Hugs, Mari

6. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

Gosh Cindy, it looks like now we have our own special forum to cheer each other on. COOL HUH?
    Hi Hucc and all you other cheerleaders.

Hugs, Mari

7. Corky

Corky Guest

Always loved the Aft Deck myself. Thanks for ALL of your hard work Capt!!

8. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Feels good to be on the Aft Deck. Great place to hang out.

9. maw

maw Guest

Hi all!! I did leave the ramble on Community page, but I will try to remember to check over here each day too. Nice to have a place to express our concern for others and as Mariposa said chear our ill friends on.

10. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

I found it immediately. Thank you Captain John for all you do.

11. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Well, at least it wasn't named The Poop Deck! :lol :angel

12. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Isns't the poop deck where service dogs hang out? I'll be checking this deck often since it's my favorite place on a ship! I can hang out here for the next 234 days!

13. herb

herb Guest

Welcome to all on the aft deck. I think it's a great idea. Now we don't have mixed posts all on one page. Now it's just a matter of a click to decide whether you're interested in talking about cruising or just to chit chat. All very neat...

14. rooy

rooy Guest

this place just gets better and better!!!

-leslie

15. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Guess I better change my bookmark from the Community Board to the Aft Deck. I didn't notice this until a few minutes ago.
    I've been wondering why there wasn't much happening over on the CB, now I know.

16. gottacruz

gottacruz Guest

Hi guys,
    will be out and about on the aft deck, quite regular. hope everybody is doing good.

gottacruz

17. Bibb

Bibb Guest

Good move John.