• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Western excursions ??

S

Scott

Going on the Grand in April with the wife and kids (15 and 13) and I am looking for input on excursions in grand cayman and cozamel. Don't want anything to do with "The stingrays" or "The Ruins" . Was thinking about horseback riding and the beginner scuba ( you know the one where you don't have to be certified). We will have two "Beach Days' at priness cay and casa maya. Should we book with the ship or is it ok to book on our own?? I know about if you don't get back in time the ship will leave without you but is that that hard to do? I mean on all our other vacation we manage to get around ok why would a cruise be any different?

Any help would be great,
Thanks
Scott

BTW anyone going on 4/20/03 out of fll ?

L

longtimecruises

I love the Western Caribbean. I have been on three cruises to those both Cosumel & Grand Cayman islands. Cosumel is great for snorkling. It is number 2 in the world from what we were told, after the great barrier. I did the ruins the first time, but much prefer the snorkling. As for Grand Cayman, I loved the sting ray tour. I went to a city called Hell but wasn't very impressed. The city is fun to walk around and there is a factory that makes rum cake which is very popular.....