Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

What about RC non-formal night?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by AlBel509, Mar 28, 2008.

1. PH8

PH8 Guest

Where did anyone talk about NON Caribbean cruises on here? The Op was talking about the LB..

2. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote PH8]Where did anyone talk about NON Caribbean cruises on here? The Op was talking about the LB..[/quote]

It was in my post just above yours....didn't you see it?=huh

3. PH8

PH8 Guest

[quote sanjoseca][quote PH8]Where did anyone talk about NON Caribbean cruises on here? The Op was talking about the LB..[/quote]

It was in my post just above yours....didn't you see it?=huh[/quote]I did..............should have realized you were off in your own little world(again);)

4. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote PH8][quote sanjoseca][quote PH8]Where did anyone talk about NON Caribbean cruises on here? The Op was talking about the LB..[/quote]

It was in my post just above yours....didn't you see it?=huh[/quote]I did..............should have realized you were off in your own little world(again);)[/quote]

Yea, but based on the above post, you keep coming into my "own little world".....I like it when you do though:D

5. PH8

PH8 Guest

Cant help myself............You're like my honey(and Im the bee)... :)P)

6. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

With a stinger...

7. PH8

PH8 Guest

hehe.......da*n straight.. :)P)