Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

what da ya think ?

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by chryl, Jun 22, 2004.

1. chryl

chryl Guest

Dh , myself ,20 friends and family will be sailing on the Sensation 11/1/04 .
    We'er looking forward to a great time . My question is what do you think if myself & dh book the next cruise . Back to back cruises . One with all our family & friends and one by ourself. (YA) . I just don't know if I should book it know are just wait and see if they have any cabins left when our cruise is over. I know people can't book at the time of sailing since 911 , but since we are already on there and they have all our info. whay do you think I should go it might be alot cheaper that way . Its true they might not have any cabins left ,but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I hope you can make heads or tails out of this question. Thanks Chryl

2. randk

randk Guest

IMHO i would book now. that way you know you have a cabin, and you might even be able to keep the same one. that would easy packing and moving and unpacking again. I would go for it. I have always wanted to be able to but time has never been on our side. good luck what ever you may decide.

3. mom2kanda

mom2kanda Guest

If you really want a room, book it ahead of time. Waiting could be a big disappointment.

4. cruisegary

cruisegary Guest

First - you might want to think about a more descriptive subject line which would result in more responses.

As to booking at the last minute - you are taking way too many chances. I doubt you will get any big discount compares to what you can get ahead of time. If you have any airfare issues, that can get really messy.

5. Sodey

Sodey Guest

I would book now and bargain with carnival directly. Ask for some on-board credits etc...

6. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

You are correct Sodey...If you book a cruise while on the cruise, you should be up for some sort of a credit, shipboard credit, something like that.

7. Darlene

Darlene Guest

More often than not there are no cabins available for the next cruise. Also if you book ahead you have a better chance of keeping your same cabin 2 weeks in a row.