what da ya think ?

C

chryl

Dh , myself ,20 friends and family will be sailing on the Sensation 11/1/04 .
We'er looking forward to a great time . My question is what do you think if myself & dh book the next cruise . Back to back cruises . One with all our family & friends and one by ourself. (YA) . I just don't know if I should book it know are just wait and see if they have any cabins left when our cruise is over. I know people can't book at the time of sailing since 911 , but since we are already on there and they have all our info. whay do you think I should go it might be alot cheaper that way . Its true they might not have any cabins left ,but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I hope you can make heads or tails out of this question. Thanks Chryl

R

randk

IMHO i would book now. that way you know you have a cabin, and you might even be able to keep the same one. that would easy packing and moving and unpacking again. I would go for it. I have always wanted to be able to but time has never been on our side. good luck what ever you may decide.

M

mom2kanda

If you really want a room, book it ahead of time. Waiting could be a big disappointment.

C

cruisegary

First - you might want to think about a more descriptive subject line which would result in more responses.

As to booking at the last minute - you are taking way too many chances. I doubt you will get any big discount compares to what you can get ahead of time. If you have any airfare issues, that can get really messy.

S

Sodey

I would book now and bargain with carnival directly. Ask for some on-board credits etc...

K

Ken_2001

You are correct Sodey...If you book a cruise while on the cruise, you should be up for some sort of a credit, shipboard credit, something like that.

D

Darlene

More often than not there are no cabins available for the next cruise. Also if you book ahead you have a better chance of keeping your same cabin 2 weeks in a row.