• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you like the most about Princess?

L

Lady Jag

Is it Anytime Dining? MUTS? Or the ambiance? Is it the lay-out of the ships? What makes you return to Princess after sailing other cruise lines?

For me, it's their cabin stewards. They are the best I've had out of 4 different cruise lines and 11 cruises. Also, it's the traditional dining waiters. They like to get to know their passengers and I like to get to know them.

What is it for you? :? :? :? :? :? :? : ? :? :? :?

C

Cruise cutie

Ok Bobbie..I'll have a 2 part answer..for now and then after MOS@IC..:grin....Mark and I agree the ambience, ( and now Platinum perks..:grin...between Ghost bookings and extra cabin credits too....) that we have on Princess keeps us coming back time after time..we hope to have a wonderful time on RCL in a month..But it's really hard to beat a tried and true fabulous experience of all our cruises, on Princess..their staffing and all around quality product will keep us coming back time, and time again..they just seem to meet our age groups want-wants without even really noticing it..they seem to have "it all together consistently"..Great Question!!!!.................:daisy..Joanne...

O

OnTheRocks

The best thing about Princess - the people who sail Princess, at least in our opinion. You occasionally run into the odd grump, but mostly everyone seems friendly, laid back, and happy to be where they are. I think that gets reflected in the attitude of the crew. I always feel like I've come home when we're on a Princess cruise. It is getting difficult to consider any other lines after several Princess cruises.

L

Lady Jag

That's true, OnTheRocks. The atmosphere created by the passengers can make or break a cruise for me. Not all of mine have been perfect (i.e.-Coral Princess 4/2004 with tons of out of control kids), but mosst of them are pretty close! :)

Serene - See the posts above by JoAnn, CruiseCutie.

B

bikevegas

The anytime dining! Its a great feature not having to be rushed for dinner. You really do have dinner when you feel like it, not when the cruise line feels like it! Plus the Princess ships are beautiful! Very classy!@:USA:AL

J

jaimyluke

I love their ships, they are so beautiful. Also, I love the promenade wrap around deck for walking at sea. No other cruise line that I know of has that.

L

Lady Jag

That's one of my favorite things to do too - walk around the Promenade Deck. For some reason, doing a walking work out at sea doesn't seem so bad! :grin

K

KathyN

For us, the overall product is just consistently more of a match with our expectations. While all the mainstream cruiselines have some beautiful ships, we like the expansive outside decks, classy public rooms, wonderful pools and hot tubs, good quality food and drink, and most important, we seem to find more passengers like ourselves, I.e. polite, friendly, patient, fun-loving and appreciative of the hard working staff and crew.

C

cruisechick7

where does one begin. there are so many great things about princess and what they have to offer.

- big, grand, beautiful ships
- classy and intimate atmosphere
- anytime dining
- 24-hour buffet
- skywalker's club
- jogging track (padded!)
- multiple pool areas
- THE CREW specially the wait, bar and cruise director's staff
- the shows are vegas worthy
- great food
- wrap around promenade
- princess idol (like american idol)/karaoke and passenger talent show
- huge closets with lots and lots of hangers!
- etc, etc, etc...

E

Einstein

Past Paxs perks and Fresh Water Pools are Gr8. I would also in the past say 24 hour Hot Tubs but even princess is swaying a bit here and close them at about 1 AM on some nights. The food is also to our liking so that is a plus .. NOT that U can NOT find something to eat on almost any cruise. :lol

O

OnTheRocks

I also like the fact that if you get turned around going somewhere and find yourself lost, there is always a place to get a cocktail nearby while you recover your sense of direction. :D

K

kruznut

:wave For us it is all of the above mentioned things and I'm not a glitz sort of person, so I love the soft elegant decor of the Princess ships.

N

NellieB

So many Princess cruises that I do feel "it's where I belong"! (lol)

Enjoy going on other cruise lines because different ships and different cruise really do keep cruising FRESH. On each there are often things that I like better than Princess and very often things I don't like as well! Just feel so "at home" on Princess. (Celebrity is a close second....)

NellieB

C

CruiseAholic

I'd say it is the consistency of the product overall. Almost anytime I've had a problem, it is resolved.

N

NellieB

CruiseAholic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd say it is the consistency of the product
> overall. Almost anytime I've had a problem, it is
> resolved.
>
>

CruiseAholic, You said that very well!