• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WHAT DOES YOUR SCREEN NAME MEAN?

R

rocster

<HTML>Rocster, my middle name is Rock, just thought Rocster sounded kinda cool, also a very good friend of mine used to call me that.
:USA
:FL</HTML>

T

Toto

<HTML>I chose mine because of my server and where I live. My server is OZ and it is amazing how many people ask me where I am from. Now, figure it out! Toto with a server by the name of OZ. Where would you think I would be from? But it is funny to hear peoples reaction when I make them guess. :lol
:KS
</HTML>

C

CruzinJoan

<HTML>How come I didn't get nuthin but ":dance"
Wasn't ":dance" supposed to give me this real cool image in my message?</HTML>

C

CruzinJoan

<HTML>OK. Now I got the "cool images" in my message. But how come my name's not underlined like all the others? HELP!</HTML>

J

Judi

<HTML>Toto,

Come on, now! The news shows are reporting that most Americans don't even know how many states there are, let alone who is the Prez and Veep!

Do you REALLLLLLY expect them to take the time to put yours together??!!?? :girly

~~~~~~~Judi in Hamilton NJ~~~~~~~
Wishing you Blue Skies & Calm Seas!</HTML>

J

Judy(Boston's J)

<HTML>Joan did you register? I think that is what gives you the underline. Judy</HTML>

S

surfergirl

<HTML>One evening I wanted to ask a question-had no screen name. Since I had been on the board for several months surfing, surfergirl just popped into the old brain.

:pc</HTML>

A

andrea

<HTML>My name means I was totally uncreative when I started posting. I kinda wish I'd thought of something "cool" to use, but I guess it's kinda late to start using a totally new name.

:usa

andrea</HTML>

C

Carol In Canada

<HTML>I am Carol from NC :NC but now I live in Canada :CAN

So there you have it!</HTML>

J

jeffstern

<HTML>OK, now, let's see if you can figure this out. It's a toughie... My name is Jeffrey Stern, and I live in Miami, so I use the screen name, "jeffstern." I know it's a little difficult to make the connection, but, once you get it, you'll understand :lol</HTML>

J

jennifer

LET'S TAKE A VOTE!

<HTML>OK, all of you with cool screen names. What do you think if those of us who were so totally uncreative as to use our names all of a sudden were to change our identity to something cool? Would you recognize us? Would you think we were someone new? Would you stop loving us? I thought a long time ago I should have used my email name, dezertcruzer, since I'm from the Arizona desert and I love to cruise. I just started out as jennifer, and now you all know me as jennifer. So, what do you think? If we tell you for while who we are when we post, will we maintain our idenities? Tell us, all you with cool screen names. Should we or shouldn't we?
jennifer
:D</HTML>

M

mariposa

<HTML>Mariposa is the Spanish word for butterfly. To me it means new beginnings and has special personal meaning, having to do with a whole new chapter of my life with my Honey. Plus, I'm crazy for butterflies, especially blue ones.

Mariposa :wave</HTML>

T

tomc

<HTML>Some days I'm not very imaginative. tom (first name), c (last name intial). I think it looks cool in lowercase. Sometimes people capitalize the "C" and that's badbadbad. My Hotmail address is even less imaginative: my name. You are dealing with a very dull person who once got a word added to the Merriam-Webster dictionary.</HTML>

S

seamom

<HTML>Jennifer.........we'll take you as whatever you want to be.........this is a place of semi-anonymity............lol

Were you around for the "Red Stripe" mystery where there was a cruise planned around the mystery of whether "Red" was a he or she.....complete with a huge unveiling the night before the cruise????? Lots of stories to go with that.

So go ahead.........mess with our brains (or yours while you recreate) and add a dash of excitement.</HTML>