Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

WHAT DOES YOUR SCREEN NAME MEAN?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by CRICKET, Oct 10, 2001.

1. <HTML>i just liked the sound of lavenderlilee</HTML>

2. goodlife

goodlife Guest

<HTML>Life ain't perfect.... but all things considered... I live a goodlife.</HTML>

3. Seawitch

Seawitch Guest

<HTML>SEAWITCH actually is the Princess Cruise Line logo on the side of their domes and funnels--the blue and white profile of a girl with long flowing hair. Look close and you'll see her. The first time saw the Dawn Princess, I fell in love with her and it was then I decided to borrow her "seawitch" as my screen name.

:USA :NY</HTML>

4. mcathy

mcathy Guest

<HTML>My given name is Mary Catherine... :angel ...Too long and too formal......

so I just shortened it to mcathy

Happy Sailing
    Cathy (thats what everyone calls me)
    Not to creative! :yawn</HTML>

5. maw

maw Guest

<HTML>Just my initials but at times I feel old enough to be everyones MAW</HTML>

6. Toto

Toto Guest

<HTML>Judi:
    Good point there! :lol
    But it's still fun when I won't tell them where I am from and make em guess.
    [​IMG]</HTML>

7. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

<HTML>I've always been interested in history and went to college to become a teacher. Okay so I ended up doing something else. Anyway it's short for history buff.

Toto - I was born and raised in the Land of Oz! So now does everyone know which state we're from?

Debbie</HTML>

8. angelpugs

angelpugs Guest

<HTML>My 2 Pugs....Angel and Seraphim!!

If I'm not thinking and dreaming of cruising, I'm the "Mommy" to these 2 little ones!!!

Take Care, All!
    Jaime</HTML>

9. hockeymom

hockeymom Guest

<HTML>Mine is probably self explanitory - both of my children play ice hockey and have for the past 11 years. My screen name is ViolaSwmp and she is the meanest teacher in town!!!!</HTML>

10. bel

bel Guest

<HTML>Nothing exciting or interesting here, bel is just short for Belinda, lots of my close friends shorten my name to Bel all the time. I too wish I had given more thought to my handle, I like the idea of reinventing yourself and resigning in as your alter ego.

Bel :evil</HTML>

11. pjkds

pjkds Guest

<HTML>Just my 5 initials (3 birth initials, plus 2 married names added on, in turn).
    pjkds</HTML>

12. Deck 9 001

Deck 9 001 Guest

<HTML>It's the stateroom I usually occupy when I sail on the Norwegian Star 1. Deck 9 #9001
    Regards,
    Mike</HTML>

13. trailhiker

trailhiker Guest

<HTML>Mine is because I'm a U. S Forest Service ranger (lady) and like to hike in the White Mountain Nat'l Forest of NH when I get a chance to get out of the office. I like being on a cruise ship even better!</HTML>

14. paulfredo

paulfredo Guest

<HTML>I like to cook. I came up with a lower fat recipe for alfredo sauce (not bad) and the family jokingly called it paulfredo sauce (paul is my first name). Thereafter, paulfredo was tacked onto all my recipes. I must have been cooking something when I registered?

paulfredo</HTML>

15. flyingfish

flyingfish Guest

<HTML>Flyingfish is self explanatory. If you see enough of them cruising, you CAN become one!</HTML>

16. RWolver672

RWolver672 Guest

<HTML>It was a suggestion from AOL when they wouldn't take anything I tried. Being old and CRS, I use it for all sign-ons.</HTML>

17. sushi

sushi Guest

<HTML>Sushi....I'm not Japanese.........just love sushi maki rolls and sake. :yawn</HTML>

18. <HTML>That's who we are.
    Johnny and Carole Bensley
    :grin</HTML>

19. Bonnie

Bonnie Guest

<HTML>My name is my screen name, but......my email address, dreamstogo2 has to do with my work. I am a nurse anesthetist. Sometimes when I am putting someone to sleep I will talk to them about a wonderful place to go during their dreams. Often it is a beautiful secluded beach where the sun is shining warmly as the waves that are caressing their toes. Thus dreams to go to sleep.

Bonnie</HTML>

20. Chippsetter

Chippsetter Guest

<HTML>hstrybuf, Well we know that when you are in Oz that you're not in Kansas anymore :grin</HTML>