• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WHAT DOES YOUR SCREEN NAME MEAN?

S

Seawitch

<HTML>SEAWITCH actually is the Princess Cruise Line logo on the side of their domes and funnels--the blue and white profile of a girl with long flowing hair. Look close and you'll see her. The first time saw the Dawn Princess, I fell in love with her and it was then I decided to borrow her "seawitch" as my screen name.

:USA :NY</HTML>

M

mcathy

<HTML>My given name is Mary Catherine... :angel ...Too long and too formal......

so I just shortened it to mcathy

Happy Sailing
Cathy (thats what everyone calls me)
Not to creative! :yawn</HTML>

T

Toto

<HTML>Judi:
Good point there! :lol
But it's still fun when I won't tell them where I am from and make em guess.
</HTML>

H

hstrybuf

<HTML>I've always been interested in history and went to college to become a teacher. Okay so I ended up doing something else. Anyway it's short for history buff.

Toto - I was born and raised in the Land of Oz! So now does everyone know which state we're from?

Debbie</HTML>

A

angelpugs

<HTML>My 2 Pugs....Angel and Seraphim!!

If I'm not thinking and dreaming of cruising, I'm the "Mommy" to these 2 little ones!!!

Take Care, All!
Jaime</HTML>

H

hockeymom

<HTML>Mine is probably self explanitory - both of my children play ice hockey and have for the past 11 years. My screen name is ViolaSwmp and she is the meanest teacher in town!!!!</HTML>

B

bel

<HTML>Nothing exciting or interesting here, bel is just short for Belinda, lots of my close friends shorten my name to Bel all the time. I too wish I had given more thought to my handle, I like the idea of reinventing yourself and resigning in as your alter ego.

Bel :evil</HTML>

P

pjkds

<HTML>Just my 5 initials (3 birth initials, plus 2 married names added on, in turn).
pjkds</HTML>

D

Deck 9 001

<HTML>It's the stateroom I usually occupy when I sail on the Norwegian Star 1. Deck 9 #9001
Regards,
Mike</HTML>

T

trailhiker

<HTML>Mine is because I'm a U. S Forest Service ranger (lady) and like to hike in the White Mountain Nat'l Forest of NH when I get a chance to get out of the office. I like being on a cruise ship even better!</HTML>

P

paulfredo

<HTML>I like to cook. I came up with a lower fat recipe for alfredo sauce (not bad) and the family jokingly called it paulfredo sauce (paul is my first name). Thereafter, paulfredo was tacked onto all my recipes. I must have been cooking something when I registered?

paulfredo</HTML>

F

flyingfish

<HTML>Flyingfish is self explanatory. If you see enough of them cruising, you CAN become one!</HTML>

R

RWolver672

<HTML>It was a suggestion from AOL when they wouldn't take anything I tried. Being old and CRS, I use it for all sign-ons.</HTML>

B

Bonnie

<HTML>My name is my screen name, but......my email address, dreamstogo2 has to do with my work. I am a nurse anesthetist. Sometimes when I am putting someone to sleep I will talk to them about a wonderful place to go during their dreams. Often it is a beautiful secluded beach where the sun is shining warmly as the waves that are caressing their toes. Thus dreams to go to sleep.

Bonnie</HTML>

C

Chippsetter

<HTML>hstrybuf, Well we know that when you are in Oz that you're not in Kansas anymore :grin</HTML>