• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is bOB?

Mal D. Olive

Never met an olive I didn't like
I have been giving this some thought lately, and I have reached the conclusion that the conclusion is just that. Considering all possibilities, and weighing in the extreme differences that are sometimes present, it leaves one in a state of what the heck that can only be solved by the absence of the difference. Having said that I leave you with this to ponder…..if he is what he is and not what he is not then what is the true difference that was originally presented? I know this may sound complicated, but take comfort in knowing that whatever the outcome may be, there is always a way out through the basement door.

Yours in Olives….

Mal D.

seamom

HA! Any way you want to spell it, it would all come out Bob, boB, bOb, BoB... it's all deep. A bob by any other name, would still be a Bob... or would it? A Bob is a boB is a ...well you know how it goes..unless he's a Dave.

Judi

Susan, you need to take a pill and chill...you can't possibly understand what that idiot said. We've been married for over 27 years, and I don't have a clue what he says when he waxes philosophic! :huh:

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
All I know is that that's what a dead body does... so maybe that explains the unexplainable part of the mystery of it all.

Cruise cutie

:whistle:..........................................................He's back...............Mal that is....bOB well he never really is gone, or back...he's kind of here..or there, or everywhere........................LOL...

..or not......:cheer:.........................................Joanne

seamom

Judi, I did chill reading Mal's message :) Then I relaxed and joined in...if ya can't beat'em~ that's against the law. You go have a cup of coffee and a moment's peace while we keep him busy here.

Suer!!!! Play nice... (heck..where's the tongue-sticking-out emoticon when you need it?)

Karry

We have our own language in New Jersey that only WE can understand...:whistle: That is because we are so special! :biggrin::egyptian:

Tobyn

I am not sure what the trouble is. It makes perfect sense to me. bOB is bOB unless he is not. If he is not, then obviously it remains. The difference is just that. Why complicate it?

JacquieP

Uh, Judi......why in the world did you let him out of his cage?????? Please put him back immediately, before he further scorches his brain! All the olives in the world won't make it better, even those lemon sized ones at the fruit stand in Ensenada.....right next to the motel sign that offers rates by the hour.